No announcement yet.

[New Video] Zab Judah Getting At Team Garcia In Hotel Lobby

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    The truth isn't the problem, its the source that its coming from. Understand this please!
    Will never understand that. Doesn't matter where or who the truth comes from cause the most important part of it is the fact that it's the TRUTH. That is like shooting the messenger because they delivered horrible news nevermind that it was the truth. How does that make sense?

Comment

• He TKOed Khan. Because Khan chose to brawl while he was hurt. Khan was beating both Garcia closed his eyes and got lucky. Judah was hit in the sack.

Comment

• Originally posted by -KING- View Post
        if zab would fight outside the ring he would go to prison but considering he probably didnt make it past the 10th grade im sure hes dumb enough to do that.
        It's ironic that you have Rosado in your avatar since he went to jail for assault.

Originally posted by Lotus Flower View Post
        zab jewdah, pride of israel
        Yeah I thought his whole family was jewish, did they all convert to christianity?

Originally posted by stillatic View Post
        Its funny how everyone keeps saying "every time Zab has stepped up he lost". He lost to A+ level fighters but he was very competetive with those A+ fighters. The problem for Danny is that he isn't an A+ level fighter. There is nothing special about him. He struggled against Holt, and Morales(who was weight drained). He did close his eyes and land a clean punch on Amir. But he was a round away from his father pulling him out against Khan.

The thing about Zab is he loses on the big stage. On the small stage he is a monster. Garcia fight will be on the smaller stage. Athletically Garcia hands and feet are much too slow to deal with Zab's speed. This is an easy fight for Zab. If Danny is to aggressive Zab just needs to turn him. If Danny wants to box sit in the pocket and counter.
        Is Matthysse a A+ fighter? Cause he dropped Zab and should have gotten the decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          One of these days Angel is going to make the mistake of running that cancerous mouth of his too much to the wrong guy, and he's going to be on the receiving end of an ass whipping that will reverberate throughout the sport for many, many years.

Given Judah's past history with fouling opponets, inciting riots, choking referees, and street fighting - He may end up being the one that does it.
          He didn't run his mouth like this when he fought Morales the first time. Something about him made him more humble.

I think Dannys' father is everything that is wrong with boxing. He's a **** trainer, not a boxer himself and really runs his mouth and it will bite him in the end. I think he should be more humble and respect the opponents more than he does but what can you expect from philly trash.

Judah is too old, I want to see Rios bang this kid up and the trash talking between Rios and Angel Garcia would be legendary.

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
            Will never understand that. Doesn't matter where or who the truth comes from cause the most important part of it is the fact that it's the TRUTH. That is like shooting the messenger because they delivered horrible news nevermind that it was the truth. How does that make sense?
            This is a terrible outlook and many of you think this way. A damn shame. Judah has lost to the very best just like Cotto. There is no shame in that. The truth is that he's lost, but the truth does not tell the story of the fighter. That's what the big nosed p u s s y doesn't understand and what some of you are flapping your wings about all proud and ****, lmao!

Comment

• Angel Garcia has no respect and needs to learn to get some.

Would be good to see Judah shut him up, but I cant see it. I dont think it's long before Garcia gets beat he's yet to prove himself, gets hit far too easy so far no-one has punished him, Morales managed to tag hime easily and even taunted him with his slow hooks, he just ddnt have it in the bag to knock him out.

Comment

This is a terrible outlook and many of you think this way. A damn shame. Judah has lost to the very best just like Cotto. There is no shame in that. The truth is that he's lost, but the truth does not tell the story of the fighter. That's what the big nosed p u s s y doesn't understand and what some of you are flapping your wings about all proud and ****, lmao!
                WTF but its the truth Judah lost every time he step up and all Angel said was the truth does not matter where it comes from and it also doesn't matter what excuses Judah had for losing his losses have been pretty clear .. He has had every chance any boxer could ever want at this stage of his career what is it now like 6 chances to get to the top and i bet he is going to blow it AGAIN like he always does. The truth is set in stone about Judah boxing career we know how Judah story book ends
                Last edited by solo20; 12-04-2012, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Since when is Baldomir the very best?

Who said anything about telling the story of the fighter. The fact is what Garcia was saying is part of Judah's story whether anybody likes it or not. You can't make stuff up like he lost to the very best when its not true. The only elite top of the food chain fighter Judah lost to was PBF. So that leaves 6 other fighters where he came up short. Never said there was anything wrong with losing but the way Zab lost some of those fights is a damn shame and his reactions and constant trash talking to opponents after those losses is even worse. Neither man is perfect in this situation but just because a person doesn't like how the truth is presented and who presents it doesn't make the presenter automatically wrong.

Would always want the 100% truth whether I like what is being said or not. Don't need my truth sugar-coated!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                    WTF but its the truth Judah lost every time he step up and all Angel said was the truth does not matter where it comes from and it also doesn't matter what excuses Judah had for losing his losses have been pretty clear .. He has had every chance any boxer could ever want at this stage of his career what is it now like 6 chances to get to the top and i bet he is going to blow it AGAIN like he always does. The truth is set in stone about Judah boxing career we no how Judah story book ends
                    So why do they want to fight Judah? easy target? easy money? easy fight?

Thats not the words of a champion, although it does appear to be in boxing these days.

I'ts a lack of respect and it stinks, C'mon Judah.

Comment

• Can you imagine the build up for a Mayweather vs Garcia fight? Lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X