No announcement yet.

iPhone 4 vs. The Android

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone 4 vs. The Android

Im lookin to get a new phone soon. And have heard good(and bad)things about both phones. What are yall's experiance with either of these two phones, and which one would you say is better? Poll to come shortly.
    iPhone 4
    55.56%
    The Droid
    33.33%
    Neither one they both suck like shiit!!!!!
    11.11%
    Last edited by Chief2ndzOnly!; 02-14-2011, 03:08 PM.

Android's not a phone, just like Windows is not a computer.
    I personally use Samsung Vibrant, excellent phone for me, but there are many other phones that support the android platform.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
      I personally use Samsung Vibrant, excellent phone for me, but there are many other phones that support the android platform.
      Yea, I saw that by there being different phones that support the Android platform ie. Moto, Samsung, HTC, and LG. I just generalized it to the platform as there are quite a few phones that operate off of Android. That way folks could refer to various phones and not just one.

Comment

What carrier do you have BB? I got Verizon. And I aint had one problem outta them. I had to get rid of Sprint. Them sumabiitches were worse than the Somlian Pirates.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          What carrier do you have BB? I got Verizon. And I aint had one problem outta them. I had to get rid of Sprint. Them sumabiitches were worse than the Somlian Pirates.
          I got ****ty t-mobile, but the service seem ok

Comment

Get a Android phone,theres alot of real nice Android phones coming out for every carrier soon,you should really check them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              I've had sprint for a while and they've been pretty nice to me.

Comment

Are you up for an upgrade?you should check out the Samsung Galaxy S 4G(Vibrant 4G)comes out on the 23rd.

Comment

Yea. My ol lady's got t-mobile. They seem like a pretty good carrier down here. I thought fa sho they was gonna die out with the sidekicks. LOL. But they hangin in there.

I'm leanin towards that damn iPhone. They almost have me sold with that face time video calling feature. I just want to have the option of using a slide out keypad. But I guess you cant have everything.

Comment

Originally posted by BLATANT View Post
                    Are you up for an upgrade?you should check out the Samsung Galaxy S 4G(Vibrant 4G)comes out on the 23rd.
                    Yes, I've been eyeing it just today

Comment

Working...
                    X