No announcement yet.

Vadim Finkelstein: Brock Lesnar Is Just A Product Of UFC’s PR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    Remind me of Brock's international wrestling accomplishments, would you?

Oh wait that's right, he doesn't have any.

Unless your referring to professional wrestling of course.
    We're talking about MMA here, dude. He'd be the favorite against anyone that doesn't have high level TDD. That's what I said and I stick to it.

We don't know how he would do internationally because he decided to make millions in WWE instead of pursuing an international career in a sport that wouldn't even pay his bills.

Comment

Originally posted by American_Ninja View Post
      I'm not bitter, I just don't like Cain. He has the personality of a rock. IMO he seems rather dim. No nuthugging here. Im still on board with Brock.
      Like I said, "Cain=1 n done champion".
      I'll bet you 5 Mil when Cain-JDS is announced

Comment

Originally posted by PopoFreitas View Post
        brock is a world class wrestler who's also the most athletic/biggest HW in the UFC.

he'd be the favorite against anyone who doesn't have high level TDD.

Simple as that. Still, he's an unidimensional fighter and when unidimensional fighters can't get the fight to where they're strong then they look awful.
        He got his ass hit pretty hard standing and had to look for a takedown... Which he got, and couldn't keep... He then got taken down, out grappled and then BEAT UP standing... Your argument = BS

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        Remind me of Brock's international wrestling accomplishments, would you?

Oh wait that's right, he doesn't have any.

Unless your referring to professional wrestling of course.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
          He got his ass hit pretty hard standing and had to look for a takedown... Which he got, and couldn't keep... He then got taken down, out grappled and then BEAT UP standing... Your argument = BS
          Hmm, Really? Why is it bull****? What part of "high level wrestler" you didn't understand? Cain is a high level wrestler and was able to get up as soon as he was taken down due to his wrestling abilities. Also, apparently you confused being the "favorite" with being "invincible". I said he would be the favorite against anyone who lacks high level wrestling skills and I'm willing to bet on that.

Anyway, he was the favorite against Cain...

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
            Dorian,

Are you more in love with Overeem or Wozniacki?
            I should change my username to, "Alistair Wozniacki"

Comment

Btw, we should trust Finkel's opinion on this because he's an expert on the subject. He really know about producing a fighter thru a massive hype... M-1 Hyped "baby fedor" as the new goat and when he fought a gatekeeper in Buentello he looked like a ****ing punching bag, no exxagerations. It looked like a pro against an amateur and he was being hyped as the new Fedor, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DorianWozniacki View Post
                I should change my username to, "Alistair Wozniacki"
                I can dig that. lol

Comment

Originally posted by PopoFreitas View Post
                  Hmm, Really? Why is it bull****? What part of "high level wrestler" you didn't understand? Cain is a high level wrestler and was able to get up as soon as he was taken down due to his wrestling abilities. Also, apparently you confused being the "favorite" with being "invincible". I said he would be the favorite against anyone who lacks high level wrestling skills and I'm willing to bet on that.

Anyway, he was the favorite against Cain...
                  Give it up, people are no longer as blinded as some Zuffa Zombies are obviously still are.

Brock = NOT HIGH LEVEL WRESTLER
                  Cain = NOT HIGH LEVEL WRESTLER

Brock's much hyped about TD have been stuffed in many instances by lesser fighters. From Mir, Randy, Herring, Carwin and now Cain. The only one who couldnt stuff at least one of Brock's TD have been Min-So-Kim.

Both Cain and Brock are not high level wrestlers but at least Cain is a FAR better MIXED martial artist. Again, in the world of wrestling, collegiate level is pretty much the bottom of the heap while the Olympics is at the top. Even at the Olympics, its the Eastern European countries like Russia and Georgia who dominate the sport, while America is allot lower down the ranking.....just look at the Beijing Olympics where Russia won 6 golds and 11 medals all up while America won just 1 gold and 2 bronze.

Btw, we should trust Finkel's opinion on this because he's an expert on the subject.
                  Better than Dana White who doesnt even know some of his fighters and who they fought.

Comment

he partially is, but he is a great athlete. hes a monster of a man with lots of speed and wrestling background....

nothing wrong with that

Comment

i think brock will be back but damn did he get ****ed up by cain.

Comment

Working...
                      X