Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will you do to make sure your children don't end up like this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WSHH is my home.

Comment

these 4 kids will now feel what's it's like to be bullied. complete infos of the bullies are posted everywhere online http://pastebin.com/xuDuCXN3 if u guys feel like ordering pizza into those places just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        these 4 kids will now feel what's it's like to be bullied. complete infos of the bullies are posted everywhere online http://pastebin.com/xuDuCXN3 if u guys feel like ordering pizza into those places just sayin
        This is going too far, they are just kids, what if one of them kills themselves or something

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
          she shouldn't care what some kids think. kids are always gonna be bastards.

She needs to realize she's the adult and take control of the situation. Make some threats, get some parent's phone numbers. You gotta show them who's in charge all the time.
          This, when kids hit that age of 12-14 where they start cursing and making fun of things they can be downright cruel. This goes for everyone I'm sure we all can look back at those years and think of a situation that you are ashamed of.

I'm not defending the kids in the video I havent seen the whole video but from what I hear it was like 10 minutes of harassing that old lady.

Comment

Don't overfeed them.

Oh, you mean the kids?

Comment

Apparently someone put up a donation thing for her, and she's already banked over 300 grand.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                Apparently someone put up a donation thing for her, and she's already banked over 300 grand.
                http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein

nearly $450,000

a bit ridiculous if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
                  http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein

nearly $450,000

a bit ridiculous if you ask me
                  you got a wig and some make up homie?

I can get my hands on a bus and pay some children to act, I'll film

you ready to get some dough?

Comment

Hmmm....Lets put Fleece Johnson on that bus with them smart ass kids...

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                      Of course it is, that is why it is important to teach your child to be a leader not a follower. Teaching children to be empathic and show compassion and not go along with the crowd is what is lacking with these little pricks.

There is noting weak about showing compassion to someone in a position of weakness, in fact it takes a truly strong person to stand up for someone else who is being mistreated.

I bet if one kid said something it would have ended, No one wants to look like the as*hole in front of their friends, instead, they sat quietly watching whilst a woman was verbally abused till she was brought to tears.

They all have mothers and grandmothers, some woman brought them into the world, she is someone's mother and grandmother, why isn't she deserving of the same respect they would give to their own? I'm sure they would be upset if someone treated their mum like that.

People need to grow the fuk up and start being accountable for their own actions. If that was my child, I would have him over to her house everyday after school doing yard work, cleaning, shovelling dog **** for all I care until he learnt that humility and decency should be shown to everyone regardless of looks and stature.

/rant
                      Here's the sad sick truth though Bossy: Those kids parents act just like their kids do. People just seem to get more ****ed up every generation.

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X