No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: July 21 Is Just Another Day In The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: July 21 Is Just Another Day In The Ring

By Jake Donovan - Adrien Broner is not going to be that fighter who vows to only fight for a certain number of years and then retire at a young age. What the charismatic 22-year old will guarantee, though, is that he will thoroughly enjoy every day he spends as a prize fighter.

With that comes his casual approach to his next fight, a July 21 showdown with Vicente Escobedo at the U.S. Bank Arena in his Cincinnati hometown.

"July 21 is just another day in the ring for me,” Broner insisted to the assembled media and crowd on hand for Wednesday’s press conference in Cincinnati. I'll come in laughing and dancing. I like to have fun with it.” [Click Here To Read More]

broner by KO inside 8

Comment

"Ay dad come brush my hair....." that's all I remember when I think of this guy

Comment

"I've been in shape since 1989!"

Priceless.

Comment

'When the doctor smacked me i smacked him back' hahahaha. that mofo might be gay but i am going to enjoy watching him thru out his career!

Comment

Adrien Broner might be one of the best things to happen to the sport of boxing.

This sport needs personalities. Broner could be the guy to get a new base of fans and people to embrace boxing

Comment

broner is a jive turkey...he still tends to get too wild with his shots, when he faces a solid counter puncher then we'll see.

Comment

Broner jacked the doctor line from 2Pac, but that's another story.

Looking forward to watching Broner. This is a solid stay busy fight against a decent opponent. Would love to see him fight Salido, Mendez, Beltran/Martinez, Salgado, or a Ponce rematch next.

Comment

Yo adrian!!!

July 21st is the day Bruce Lee died ... Dedicate the fight to Bruce Lee ... Wear Bruce Lee trunks and robe and give us an extra special performance ... Give us some BL poses and a couple of 'WAAAA TAHHHH's!!!! with those jabs, rights, and hooks!!!! ... Never been done b4!

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Broner jacked the doctor line from 2Pac, but that's another story.
                    Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
                    Adrien Broner might be one of the best things to happen to the sport of boxing.

This sport needs personalities. Broner could be the guy to get a new base of fans and people to embrace boxing
                    What personality? The ones he steals from the first person that comes to his mind? Mayweather, RJJr and now Tupac's line... Who's next on his "hit list"?

Comment

Working...
                    X