No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz: Mayweather Elbowed Me, So I Fired Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz: Mayweather Elbowed Me, So I Fired Back

Welterweight contender Victor Ortiz is claiming that referee Joe Cortez did nothing to prevent Floyd Mayweather Jr. from using his elbows in last Saturday's fight at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Ortiz claims the elbows by Mayweather, and Cortez not issuing any warnings, led to his intentional headbutt in the fourth round. Ortiz lost a point and gave Mayweather a hug to apologize. As he was moving away from the hug, with his hands down, Mayweather landed two punches which knocked Ortiz out. Ortiz is claiming Cortez never advised him to resume fighting.

[Click Here To Read More]

Alright, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Comment

then why did you apologize a million times after the butt if it was justified?? not to mention why is it ok for vic to retaliate to the elbows, but not for mayweather to KO him in retaliation to the butt?? quit crying and move on vic, you were outclassed

Comment

Told you all about those razor elbows to the throat from Floyd

Watch the fight again and look for them!!!!!

Another thing.

If u have never been in a ring before

DO NOT even comment on this.

Because u have no idea what u are talking about until

u have been in there.

Cortez is ****.

And Floyd is a punk *****

Comment

i've watched the fight several time and i havent seen any elbows to ortiz's face.
          Last edited by Shadow boxer 3; 09-22-2011, 08:52 PM.

Comment

they talked about it all before the fight so he knows thats the excuse he can use to fall back on. Even the most die hard Floyd fans know that Floyd can use those bows but he really didnt do that at all in this fight, except to block punches so Ortiz can give that one a rest and just accept his fate. He's also trying to be slick and say his right eyebrow because he knows thats where it was black & swollen but really it was from that straight right all night. Stop making excuses Victor

Comment

I did not see the elbow that he is talking about.

Comment

he elbowed you
                you headbutted him
                he knocked you out

Comment

He claimed it wasn't intentional in the post-fight interview...smh.

Comment

and why is he waiting almost a week after the fight to come out with this excuse.

Comment

Working...
                    X