No announcement yet.

Floyd vs margorito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd vs margorito

I thought about this fight and wondered how would it go? I think it would be along the lines of mayweather vs baldomir just a much taller version

it would go escatly like floyd vs baldomire

Comment

nope. margarito wouldve pushed and tested floyd. and he cuts the right better and punches more than baldomir.

Comment

I want to see that fight and willing to pay PPV for it.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
          I thought about this fight and wondered how would it go? I think it would be along the lines of mayweather vs baldomir just a much taller version
          You're buggin homie,

Margarito applies much better pressure than Baldomir and has a higher output along with having an epic beard. The idea is Floyd would outbox Margarito for 12 rounds easily. What people aren't taking into account is Margarito, for better or for worse, doesn't know how to stop coming forward and for a WW (then), Marg was a big guy who liked to punch. Floyd doesn't have the power at 147, especially against someone like Margarito. So though I do see Floyd landing a lot of punches on Margarito, I think Floyd would be on his horse for the entire fight when he realizes he can't hurt Margarito. He should win that fight then and now, but prob a harder fight then.

Comment

Would have been a good fight from 2006-2008.I think Tony woulda been a huge problem for Floyd cuza his pressure output epic beard and knowing how to cut the ring down Floyds skills though would prevail on the night in a 116 112 sorta win for him

Comment

margarito splits floyd

Comment

lol i wish i was Margarito this guy does nothing to get these type of matches

Comment

Floyd doesnt fight people who havent won a meaningful fight in 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                    wifebeater ducked margarito... that's all you need to know

Comment

Working...
                    X