Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kirkland (Surgery update) PW never considered as opponent, Canelo-Kirkland in Sept?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
    i think we see a bundrage-kirkland
    but IF the two every meet up im going for molina in the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
      I doubt that the "general" public wants a Kirkland-Molina rematch.

But, I personally wouldn't mind a Kirkland-Molina rematch.

However, I'm also willing to have a Molina-Lara rematch first while Kirkland gets a title from either Bundrage or Canelo.

Making a Molina-Kirland rematch a title match. Which makes it a bigger fight.

And, I disagree with 27, I think Molina is craftier and smarter than Kirkland. And, that can help him beat Kirkland. Then again Kirkland can beat him as well. It depends on how the fight goes. These 2 are the 3 at 154 along with Lara. Even fights if you mix and match those 3.
      To me, Kirkland-Molina II is a simple formula.

If the ref allows 118 clinches and if Kirkland is injured, Molina most likely defeats Kirkland.

If Kirkland is healthy and the ref forces Molina to fight and occasionally clinch, like normal boxers do, Molina goes night-night.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        It looks like my "look like shi t, in order to get a fight with Canelo" theory is right afterall.

Oh well, I'll take it how I can get it.

I hope he hurries up and beats Mosley so the real 154 lb champ can be crowned; Kirkland.

Comment

To me, Kirkland-Molina II is a simple formula.

If the ref allows 118 clinches and if Kirkland is injured, Molina most likely defeats Kirkland.

If Kirkland is healthy and the ref forces Molina to fight and occasionally clinch, like normal boxers do, Molina goes night-night.
          lmao @ simple formula...OK, man

Comment

lmao @ simple formula...OK, man
            I don't care how "crafty" Molina is or how good he's doing early on.

If he isn't allowed to clinch 118 times, every 5 seconds, he goes night night.

It's as simple as that.

Comment

I don't care how "crafty" Molina is or how good he's doing early on.

If he isn't allowed to clinch 118 times, every 5 seconds, he goes night night.

It's as simple as that.
              , speaking like a true fan boy.

Comment

Do you think Molina lasts without clinching? How exactly? He showed he couldn't in rd 10.

Comment

had it gone on for the next 2 rounds molina would have walked away with the UD molinas style is garbage but the DQ was BS

Comment

Call it what you want. I don't know what fight you watched, but I'm just calling it like it is.

If Molina isn't allowed to clinch 118 times or if Kirk doesn't have torn muscles in his shoulders, it's game over for Molina.

Do you really think Molina can hang with Kirkland's pressure without holding him every 5 seconds?

Comment

Call it what you want. I don't know what fight you watched, but I'm just calling it like it is.

If Molina isn't allowed to clinch 118 times or if Kirk doesn't have torn muscles in his shoulders, it's game over for Molina.

Do you really think Molina can hang with Kirkland's pressure without holding him every 5 seconds?
                      you give kirkland some foot movement and its over for kirk

Comment

Working...
                      X