• Who wins? Carwin vs. Lesnar

For the HW title?

Teh Brock.........

Comment

Carwin will take him imo.

Comment

lesner........

Comment

Gonna be a slaughter IMO. Carwin looked like Lesnar's bastard step child hahaha and everybody kept saying Carwin would be a threat because of being just as big. Man Lesnar's gonna bullrush through him. 1st round beatdown, like the first Mir-Lesnar fight but no miracle finish.

Comment

Didnt think Brock was gonna be that much bigger than carwin but when he got in the cage and stood next to carwin he looked way bigger than carwin lol
            All i gotta say is its gonna be a real good fight. Carwin seems he might have a bit of an advantage standing. I think Brock would try and take him and and punish him on the ground. Im pullin for Carwin.

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
              Didnt think Brock was gonna be that much bigger than carwin but when he got in the cage and stood next to carwin he looked way bigger than carwin lol
              All i gotta say is its gonna be a real good fight. Carwin seems he might have a bit of an advantage standing. I think Brock would try and take him and and punish him on the ground. Im pullin for Carwin.
              Im taking Lesnar on this one.

Comment

Unless the stomach thing messed him up, Brock will GSP him.

Comment

My head says Brock, but my heart says Carwin.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Unless the stomach thing messed him up, Brock will GSP him.
                    Carwin will be better than anyone Brock has fought. Brock is going to be put to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                    X