Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was/is the hardest puncher of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mnikolovm View Post
    I will not ask WHO of them because it doesnt matter since they both was boxing with experinced boxers..... You have nothing to say. They had a lot of power coming from the pivot they does.... And they both are 3 times Olympic Champions.

No doubt Stevenson and Savon were big punchers.....but let's not go and say they were better punchers than Foreman when they mostly were KOing 20 year olds and Foreman was KOing MEN.

"You have nothing to say"

Comment

30 posts in and 0 love for Cuevas ?, .

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
        I think he is one of THE hardest punchers ever. I think lb4lb he's just about matches Foreman for heavy handed-ness.

Comment

P4p Julian Jackson gotta be near top spot

Comment

All good choices I would give another shout out to Max Bauer and T stephenson to put them in the mix. The hardest will alway be like the sexiest, th fastest....you know like is there one supreme? prolly not.

Comment

P4P? Julian Jackson! Saw his son John fight at the weekend and the kid looked a serious banger too, had Andy Lee down heavy before he himself got sparked with probably the sweetest 1 punch KO of the year so far!

In general? Big George.

Then again we are splitting hairs when it comes down to Foreman or Tyson, Liston ect, Jackson or Hearns, Ketchell ect because these men are all more than capable of turning ur lights out with one shot! Also timing and precision play their part

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                How about Danny Lopez??? Or G man?

Comment

The G-Man was one of the scariest guys I ever saw.

I remember when he fought Nigel Benn who was my favourite fighter,

I was crapping myself over the thought of what he would do to him.

Comment

Speaking of which, Nigel Benn is another good pick. Maybe not the hardest, but damn could he hit.

Comment

Big George probably.

Comment

Working...
                      X