No announcement yet.

I saw Adrian Broner at Wildcard Boxing Gym, today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Man Pacman is tiny, Broner is 5 foot 5 and he towers over Pacman, who is supposedly 5 foot 6 and half.

Makes Pacman that much more special seeing just how small this guy is. When a lightweight towers over you, you are tiny.
    He is not "towering" over Manny stop exaggeration

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      @retiringscene: In town for a funeral, thought I'd get my mind off things so I stopped by Pro Boxing Shop across the street.. I saw that the Pac camp was still there so I decided to be nosey. Lol

You sure you wernt jogging?

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
        Probably just looked like him. What would he be doing down there?
        He went to Night of the Olympians to support his best friend Rau'shee Warren. Hes just training in LA since he was in the area.

Comment

People read into boxing 'feuds' too much.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
            He is not "towering" over Manny stop exaggeration
            LOL you hate it when Manny appears small for some reason. Everyone who has met him said he is tiny, even Skip Bayless who is only 5 foot 8 said he "towered" over him.

Sin City is 5 foot 6 and said he was taller than Pac.

The guy is small, I don't know whats the big deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
              Does Broner even have hate for Pac? He just said that Pac couldn't beat him or Floyd, Broner didn't say he hated the guy.
              if u asked broner if he could beat floyd, broner would say he'd whup floyd too

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
                You Can't "slowly mold" a chin, just like you can't train to be a puncher! you've either got it or you don't, sure you can try to develop it by doing neck excercises, but that only helps a little, punch resistance is natural. Look at James Kirkland who has clearly worked his neck and remains Chinny, and somebody like Tony Margarito who has a giraffe neck yet is like a zombie!
                Pac didn't have a very good chin early in his career but as he moved up in weight his punch resistance increased. Maybe it's because his body hadn't fully matured.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  Pac didn't have a very good chin early in his career but as he moved up in weight his punch resistance increased. Maybe it's because his body hadn't fully matured.
                  Pacquiao always had a good chin even early on in his career, though his resistance to body shots was very weak when he was at lower weights.

Comment

Originally posted by borgata View Post
                    You sure you wernt jogging?
                    jogging? I don't get the reference lol

Comment

Originally posted by johncods
                      LOL he is chilling with pac.

http://instagram.com/p/R9OtasO4fM/

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X