Collapse
No announcement yet.

20 out 21 boxing experts pick Khan to defeat Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan should win but there are some very interesting intagebles in this fight. losing to Peterson stopped the momentum of trying to get a big money Mayweather fight. It also showed up Khan who really put in a poor performance and demonstrated he can't take pressure and has little to no infighting skills.
    Khan is under huge pressure in this fight. This is a crunch fight for him and Garcia although beatable is no push over.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      The way Khan looks in sparring, makes me wanna put some cash on Garcia, he's definitely a live dog.
      Sparring vid where?

Comment

Garcia is a better fighter than Peterson and if he can put the pressure on Amir for 12 rounds then he has a good chance of getting the win.

Khan should be the favourite because he has superior attributes compared to Garcia and he's a far more experience at big fights. If Khan fails to make the adjustments then he could be in for a long night so it is really down to his own game plan.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          Only one that picked Garcia was Josesito Lopez. Damn.

EDIT: http:// r i n g t v .craveonline.com/blog/173793-will-khan-job-garcia-ask-the-experts
          I guess Josesito is partial to underdogs. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            The way Khan looks in sparring, makes me wanna put some cash on Garcia, he's definitely a live dog.
            Think of the current state of boxing before you wager:

1. Khan is more popular and generate more $$$
            2. Garcia does not have much power. No KO since Figueroa.
            3. The judges are gonna favor Khan ($$$, hey just being real here)

Most likely this will go the distance. All roads lead to Khan on this one.
            That live dog is in coma right now.

Comment

lol garcia doesnt like khans style. i dont either, probably because he really doesnt have one.

but i expect him to beat garcia. i wouldnt be surprised if he has a tough fight tho.

Comment

Khan Beats Garcia in all departments...
                Brawl box or go to WAR
                Khan got this.

Comment

and 1 guy doesn't know what the **** he's talking about...

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    lol garcia doesnt like khans style. i dont either, probably because he really doesnt have one.

but i expect him to beat garcia. i wouldnt be surprised if he has a tough fight tho.

You mean khan doing his version of da tour de France after the sixth road?
                    Remote but possible.

Comment

All bet are off if Garcia lands a hook and Khan gets tentative.

I like Khan but I would never put money down on him. He'll always be vulnerable against guys who can punch and 12 rounds is a long time.

Comment

Working...
                      X