X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Top Rank-
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=391760

It's a pretty long thread full with all type of racial b.s. but if you wanna save some time just open the thread and do a username search for the following posters:
    MariusJin
    pac Q
    jrich

and look at the remarks these guys are making. That thread alone lets me know how big of a joke this board is as well as the mods....smh

FWIW I never really complain and I have no issues with people on here talking ****, but some of the stuff they were posting was flat out ridiculous. Several posters reported them, but wasn't **** done....no bans, no warning etc. Mods just turned a blind eye to it.

Since the point of this thread is that moderators aren't doing there job by merging threads, I've said a number of times we can't do that. We also can't ban people.

The best thing to do is report those posts. I know for a fact, BPP and other admins take the reports seriously. I ask that this thread not get out of control either please.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
      Since the point of this thread is that moderators aren't doing there job by merging threads, I've said a number of times we can't do that. We also can't ban people.

The best thing to do is report those posts. I know for a fact, BPP and other admins take the reports seriously. I ask that this thread not get out of control either please.
      okay bro...I can respect that. I will delete my replies then since I wasn't aware that you guys didn't have the ability to handle those posters (I thought you guys did, hence my fustration). Sorry bro, but I just hate that type of stuff being posted here, which is why I replied like I did with my prior post.

Comment

Oh wow your're right that thread is ****ed up.

I noticed alot of racist undertone type of **** when it comes to Floyd from certain posters so guys make alts to spew their real agenda.

Comment

Agreed man. Which is why i come in here and look and just leave man..i post more in the lounge

Comment

Call it the ***** thread and you can add all your Euro vs America crap in their too

Comment

Working...
            X