Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kendall Holt Issues Statement, Cleared of PED Suspicions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kendall Holt Issues Statement, Cleared of PED Suspicions

I am pleased to announce that according to laboratory results I am not under suspicion of having taken a banned substance in connection with my bout against Lamont Peterson.

We have received an email from Dr. David Eichner, Director of the WADA accredited Sports Medicine Research and Testing Laboratory that my results “do not suggest doping.”

As explained to me, “intact HCB” indicates the use of that banned substance. A confirmatory test reflected that I did not have “intact HCB” and thus doping was ruled out in my case.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So Holt had an atypical test, but didn't pop for PED use. It's something natural that might be wrong with him.

I guess that settles the issue. Though he won't read this, I apologize to Lamont Peterson for not waiting for the facts before posting some very harsh things about him.

Comment

No one cares anymore. We have some bs catchweight to talk about now.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
        No one cares anymore. We have some bs catchweight to talk about now. Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Actually, Holt has alot of fans, so your b.s. comment means nothing. Let the man comment about being cleared. It means everything to his career, whether you have a problem with it being brought up or not.

Comment

lol I remember saying on here it would be funny iif it was Holt and it was. Thank god Peterson didn't do anything (that I know of)

That would ruin a pretty good fighter

Comment

Why realize results stating "Atypical" findings before coming to a full conclusion?

Comment

Gary Shaw paying off WADA to protect his fighter.

Comment

Why do they alaways cheet?

dose peoples has no prides

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                  lol I remember saying on here it would be funny iif it was Holt and it was. Thank god Peterson didn't do anything (that I know of)

That would ruin a pretty good fighter
                  Only it wasn't. Holt was cleared.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    Only it wasn't. Holt was cleared.
                    sounds like you want holts dick in your ass

Comment

Working...
                    X