Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manuel Charr Signs With Felix Sturm's Promotional Outfit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manuel Charr Signs With Felix Sturm's Promotional Outfit

Last month, undefeated heavyweight prospect Manuel Charr (16-0, 8KOs) announced that he parted ways with his promotional company Universum. Charr, 26-years-old, was last seen in the ring in December, winning an eight round majority decision over veteran Zack Page. It's being reported in Germany that Charr signed a promotional deal with Felix Sturm's Promotion in Cologne. It came as no surprise since Charr often trains in the area.
    [Click Here To Read More]

felix sturm cant even promote himself...so this will be the last we hear of this guy i guess with sturm leading his career

Comment

Manuel Charr is a terrible bum, even such a limited fighter as Tyson Fury would make a number of him, I watched Charr's 3-4 last fights and it was horrible to watch, he's fighting like a guy with a 0-50 record but as Universum had him fight Burger King cashiers, he got a 16-0 record..

Comment

Manuel Charr is a quality gatekeeper type of heavyweight.

He's not good enough to ever win a world title or even be a serious contender, but he'll never be an easy fight for anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          felix sturm cant even promote himself...so this will be the last we hear of this guy i guess with sturm leading his career
          no man, hes doing a really good job. hes promoting his fighters very well.

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
          Manuel Charr is a terrible bum, even such a limited fighter as Tyson Fury would make a number of him, I watched Charr's 3-4 last fights and it was horrible to watch, he's fighting like a guy with a 0-50 record but as Universum had him fight Burger King cashiers, he got a 16-0 record..
          I agree.

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
          Manuel Charr is a quality gatekeeper type of heavyweight.

He's not good enough to ever win a world title or even be a serious contender, but he'll never be an easy fight for anyone.
          put that quality and never away and I agree.

Comment

Charr is a decent B level heavyweight with room to improve. Keep in mind he is young and has a lot of time to hone his skill.

He's a very tough boxer. His record is 14-0 (7), but dont be misled! Charr has been matched very difficultly for a young fighter (fighting Cuban amateur legend Pedro Carrion, Sherman Williams, Zack Page etc).

Charr can be better than a gatekeeper.

I can see him being a top20 HW if he keeps progressing!

TBH, He'd prolly beat almost all american heavyweights right now anyways/

Comment

Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
              Charr is a decent B level heavyweight with room to improve. Keep in mind he is young and has a lot of time to hone his skill.

He's a very tough boxer. His record is 14-0 (7), but dont be misled! Charr has been matched very difficultly for a young fighter (fighting Cuban amateur legend Pedro Carrion, Sherman Williams, Zack Page etc).

Charr can be better than a gatekeeper.

I can see him being a top20 HW if he keeps progressing!

TBH, He'd prolly beat almost all american heavyweights right now anyways/
              hes a babied and protected F lvl heavyweight. Universum hasnt got time to carry him anymore after his last terrible performances.

Comment

Working...
              X