• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

"I knew you didn't love them like I do, I knew it."

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
      to LA COMAY? if so.....good stuff! You know Kobo will put him out on blast without hesitating! "Mira Cotto, deja de estar quitandole los chavitos al pueblo de PR......dame una llamadita"
      I really dislike Kobbo, the dude is a dirtbag. However, calling out Cotto on this opportunistic move would get major props from me. I was looking forward to this fight and this situation has ruined the fight for me. Now, it's just another so so fight to me. I think I'm expecting Márquez-Pacquiao IV with more excitement now.

Comment

Ah Come on! You all need to stop b1ching man. This is a buisness and they are there to make money. Plain and simple.

I'll say that the cost may be on the high side since the under card is not the best. I think that priced at $19.95 would have been fair and lots more people would have purchase.

Dont matter, if I was in PR I would watch at one of the sport bars or get the crew together and everyone pinches 5 bones for PPV, BBQ and Beer! lol!

Either way, Cotto is going to beat Trout so it will be worth it! You got to support your fighter! This is your opportunity!

Like they say in PR:

"Yo voy al mio" "En las buenas y en las malas!"

War Cotto!

Comment

The whole island was taken for a ride... That shiet is not worth $49.99.. Not even with a strong undercard...

Comment

I'm paying for it and so is everyone else so stop the *****ing. Cotto is the one busting hi ass training so he should get that money.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
              I'm paying for it and so is everyone else so stop the *****ing. Cotto is the one busting hi ass training so he should get that money.
              No seas tan mamon!!!

How the hell is ok, to charge a PPV only in PR?

I'm a fan of the man, but jesus christ, this is fucking ridiculous and disrespectful.

Im streaming the shit out of this fight!

Comment

Don't feel bad..I paid for Cotto-Jennings, Calzaghe-Jones Jr, Pacquiao-Barrera II, Mosley-Mora, amongst other wack ass cards..no shame in buying this one..I'm grateful it's free here tho..lol

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                  Don't feel bad..I paid for Cotto-Jennings, Calzaghe-Jones Jr, Pacquiao-Barrera II, Mosley-Mora, amongst other wack ass cards..no shame in buying this one..I'm grateful it's free here tho..lol
                  Thats all find and dandy, but those where PPVs, this fight is free everywhere,, but PR. Scumbag move by Cotto!!

Comment

This is not justified, at all, but whoever wants to fall for it and pay, so be it. I don't see any way any rational individual could praise Cotto for this but whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                      No seas tan mamon!!!

How the hell is ok, to charge a PPV only in PR?

I'm a fan of the man, but jesus christ, this is fucking ridiculous and disrespectful.

Im streaming the shit out of this fight!
                      Vamos viejo tu hablas como si Cotto nos debiera algo y seamos justos dudo q el dijo "vamos a poner la pelea en PPV solo en PR" eso viene de Showtime y Gaby q fueron los q negociaron la pelea.

Let's be honest this is a hell of a fight and we get 6-7 fights for 50$ so why complain? In the end we cheap Ricans get together and pay 5-10 bucks each no big deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X