Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner fans is going to alienate Floyd Fans. You are going to see a difference.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner fans is going to alienate Floyd Fans. You are going to see a difference.

Right now they might share a lot of the same fans, but even at this stage you already see signs of Broner fans throwing a few snide remarks here and than like 'Floyd was never this exciting' 'Broner is much more offensive' 'I don't know if 130-135 Floyd can take Broner'

Any version of 130-135 Floyd will beat Broner to death. Fuking Morons.

Give it another 2 years, if any of you are still around on boxing sites, as Floyd's career dies down and Broner's pop up it's gonna be Klittards 2.0(American Version)

Hopefully Floyd can fight Broner on his way out and tko6 him though.

Whats all this crap threads about Floyd and Broners fans that everybody seem to me making in the last 12 months? Gosh, People obsess over them now they have switch to making threads about their fans? Oh Boy..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Whats all this crap threads about Floyd and Broners fans that everybody seem to me making in the last 12 months? Gosh, People obsess over them now they have switch to making threads about their fans? Oh Boy..
      Right. Pretty disturbing and just ridiculous.

Comment

You mean the kid fans that dont know what they are looking at , Broner might go to the same heights he might not , Floyd is an ATG , Broner is not there yet so its only kid fans of the cheer squad , some guy said earlier Broner has the power Floyd dont , what he is really saying is Broner showed more power with DeMarco than Floyd showed with Cotto at 35 and 154 , guys have a hard time putting things into perspective , they are too much on face value too much on hype and commentaries , a young Floyd would destroy DeMarco so I dont see Broner with more power at the same stage , boxers like DeMarco with that conventional style will always get flogged by the Broner Mayweather type stars .

I like Broner and Floyd wish them both all the best .

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          agree..............

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
            Right. Pretty disturbing and just ridiculous.
            I personally find it funny~ especially how "dudes" act I use the term dudes very loosely

Comment

Wrong. It's the same fanbase. 99% of Broner fans are Floyd fans (first and foremost), defending him with the same vigour they do Floyd.

Comment

Stuff is childish to me, I love to watch both fighters perform.

Comment

Can't hate on broner tha boy is da truth!

Comment

Why can't you be a Broner and Floyd fan? Makes no sense. Even though I'm not a Floyd fan. It's not because I like Broner.

Pretty stupid, to have to pick between the 2. It's an open market. You can like who you wanna like.

Comment

Working...
                    X