LOL. This^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
      PG Chris Paul/Derrick Rose
      SG Kobe Bryant/ Dwyane Wade
      SF Kevin Durant/Lebron James
      PF Blake Griffin/ Kevin Love
      C Dwight Howard/Andrew Bynum

its funny you are saying it about playing as a team so you leave kobe and wade out
      but they both won gold for the US in 2008
      lol

that argument failed
      you are just a hater
      well you can pretty much add any number of guys on the team and they'll still win. I was just putting the best POSSIBLE players that could gell together.

Wade is good, but he doesn't bring anything unique to the team. He's a guard that doesn't really have great long range shooting. His biggest asset is that he can slash to the basket, but every player on the team could pretty much do that PLUS they can shoot. That is why I left him out.

and what does Kobe add to the team that they really need? sure he can shoot, but so can those other guys. If anything, his need to take 22+ shots per game would be a detriment to the team.
      Last edited by -Swizzy-; 01-14-2012, 03:35 AM.

Comment

C Howard / Griffin
        PF Durant / Lebron
        SF Carmelo / Harden
        SG Rose / Martin
        PG Paul / Deron

Switched Allen for Martin.

Martin is also a great shooter and he is quicker too. Can play big even with limited minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
          its funny you are saying it about playing as a team so you leave kobe and wade out
          but they both won gold for the US in 2008
          lol

that argument failed
          you are just a hater
          Heat are 6-0 without Wade.

and all those wins looked easy because Miami has better chemistry without Wade..... not because Wade isn't good, but because they already have Lebron, and they have more shooters on the floor w/o Wade, Heat are better.

You don't need a Wade on team USA when you have 8 other guys on the floor that can also attack the basket.

Only those who have played actual basketball will understand that it isn't the skill of the team you are playing against, its the TYPE of skill that matters. I have played plenty of street games where other teams have been loaded with skill but they just couldn't score because they were all doing the same thing.

slashers need shooters and visa versa.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post

and all those wins looked easy because Miami has better chemistry without Wade..... not because Wade isn't good, but because they already have Lebron, and they have more shooters on the floor w/o Wade, Heat are better.

You don't need a Wade on team USA when you have 8 other guys on the floor that can also attack the basket.

Only those who have played actual basketball will understand that it isn't the skill of the team you are playing against, its the TYPE of skill that matters. I have played plenty of street games where other teams have been loaded with skill but they just couldn't score because they were all doing the same thing.

The Heat are 1-0 without either Lebron or Wade.

Chris Bosh= Best of the big 3.

Comment

The fucking nerve of this post man...The Heat are better without D-wade. Really? Really?? Damn son, I seen you post around before and tried to give you a fair shake, but those dudes busting your balls are right. You might know some **** about ball, but you really are nuts. Talk about adding two and two and getting five.

Comment

Starters:

Rose - PG
                Bryant - SG
                Durant - SF
                Love - PF
                Howard - Center

Relievers:
                Paul - PG
                Wade - SG
                James - SG/SF
                Anthony -SF
                Griffin - PF
                Aldridge - PF/Center
                Chandler - Center

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  The Heat are 1-0 without either Lebron or Wade.

Chris Bosh= Best of the big 3.
                  that still proves my point.

and I never said that one player is better than another(even though I think Lebron is better than Wade). Its not the point of what I'm saying. Its that Wade doesn't fit into that system. Lebron just plays the team game better than any superstar in the league right now and he's better at making the right decision at every moment of the game instead of just putting his head down and running to the basket every time he gets the ball.
                  Last edited by -Swizzy-; 01-31-2012, 01:32 PM.

Comment

C Howard / Griffin
                    PF Durant / Lebron
                    SF Carmelo / Harden
                    SG Rose / Martin
                    PG Paul / Deron

Switched Allen for Martin.

Martin is also a great shooter and he is quicker too. Can play big even with limited minutes.
                    C Howard / Griffin
                    PF Durant / Lebron
                    SF Gay / Harden
                    SG Rose / Irving
                    PG Paul / Deron

updated my lineups. Switched Melo and Martin for Kobe and Irving.

Saw Irving play for the first time in the nba this week and the guy is legit. He is incredibely skilled, athletic and really smart. He's the triple threat and can do everything on the floor.

IMO he's more than good enough to make the team as a 2-guard.

edit: forgot about about Rudy Gay.smh. yeah, I'd rather Rudy than Kobe at sf.
                    Last edited by -Swizzy-; 01-31-2012, 05:15 PM.

Comment

C Howard / Griffin
                      PF Durant / Lebron
                      SF Kobe / Harden
                      SG Rose / Irving
                      PG Paul / Deron

updated my lineups. Switched Melo and Martin for Kobe and Irving.

Saw Irving play for the first time in the nba this week and the guy is legit. He is incredibely skilled, athletic and really smart. He's the triple threat and can do everything on the floor.

IMO he's more than good enough to make the team as a 2-guard.
                      yeah but Irving needs to pay his dues first... I'd go with
                      C-Howard/Aldrige
                      PF-Love/Griffin
                      SF-Durant/Carmelo
                      SG-Lebron/Kobe
                      PG-Rose/Paul/Deron/Lowry/Westbrook/Rondo....lol altho need more an assist guy here prob like Lowry, Paul or Rondo...save Rose for scoring off the bench

Comment

Working...
                      X