No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Montiel vs. Cruz, Eye Candy Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Montiel vs. Cruz, Eye Candy Too

The weights are in for the big card on Saturday night at the Auditorio Palenque in Chiapas. Zanfer Promotions will stage the card, being televised by Azteca 7 and Unimas. In the main event, a battle of former champions with Fernando “Kochulito” Montiel (50-5-2, 38 KO’s) facing Cristóbal “Lacandón” Cruz (40-15-3, 24 KO’s). Also on the card, Miguel “Alacrán” Berchelt (21-0, 18 KO’s) takes on Luis Eduardo Flores (15-0-1, 13 KO’s), and “Princesa Tapatía” Joselyn Arroyo (15-0, 6 KO’s) clashes with Leidis “Maquina” Martínez (10-3, 6 KO’s).

[Click Here To Read More]

Jesus Christ Montiel is always so ripped and he's now 35, I don't think I've ever seen him outta shape! War Cochulito

Sidebar, Joselyn Arroyo is looking great in those pics I think we can all guess what TPT on her hat stands for

Comment

Damn them b*tches got some nice dumpers..I bet. I'm all boned up over here. Chick fights do nothing for me. Women are supposed to act like women, not men.

Comment

WAR JOSELYN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          The weights are in for the big card on Saturday night at the Auditorio Palenque in Chiapas. Zanfer Promotions will stage the card, being televised by Azteca 7 and Unimas. In the main event, a battle of former champions with Fernando “Kochulito” Montiel (50-5-2, 38 KO’s) facing Cristóbal “Lacandón” Cruz (40-15-3, 24 KO’s). Also on the card, Miguel “Alacrán” Berchelt (21-0, 18 KO’s) takes on Luis Eduardo Flores (15-0-1, 13 KO’s), and “Princesa Tapatía” Joselyn Arroyo (15-0, 6 KO’s) clashes with Leidis “Maquina” Martínez (10-3, 6 KO’s).

[Click Here To Read More]
          War Cruz!!!!

Comment

WTF?

Montiel on that Juan Manuel Marquez regimen? is he with Memo too?

This dudes body is insane super low body fat and bulging ab and abductor muscles.

Comment

Glad to so Montiel back and yes he's crazy ripped but that's the way he always has been.

Comment

Yes

I was surprised when Montiel got up from that devastating punch from Donaire, and he wanted to keep fighting Also why didn't the ref stop the fight when Montiel went down he waited for him to get up and then let Donaire land more punches then he stopped it.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  WTF?

Montiel on that Juan Manuel Marquez regimen? is he with Memo too?

This dudes body is insane super low body fat and bulging ab and abductor muscles.
                  You mean that pacman regimen, PAC is the biggest steroid ped user in boxing

Comment

Working...
                  X