Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo would stop Lara...do you agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo would stop Lara...do you agree?

A lot of posters say that Canelo would stop Lara, and I am one of them. But their is alot of canelo haters and a few lara fans that would say otherwise.

what yall think.
    Yes- Canelo would KO/TKO Lara
    27.27%
    Canelo would beat Lara but not stop him
    18.18%
    No- exact opposite, Lara would KO/TKO Canelo
    9.09%
    Lara would decision Canelo
    45.45%

Canelo Stops Lara & Trout.

Comment

Dude, you ever get tired of this ****?

And United States of Mexico?

I mean really?

Somebody get this kid a box of crayons and a coloring book!

Comment

The same Lara that got whooped by Molina?

Canelo is no Molina. Canelo ends Laras career. Lara knows it too..... I think this is why Lara wants to fight the new cash cow of boxing. So he can retire with MILLIONS. Phuck that.... He doesn't deserve ****. The guy only has 4 fans.... And all of them are here on BS.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
          Dude, you ever get tired of this ****?

And United States of Mexico?

I mean really?

Somebody get this kid a box of crayons and a coloring book!
          not boxing related at all. stop trolling. If you want to pick a fight go create a thread in the thunderdome like all the other internet cry babies.

Comment

I don't think he'd stop him. I think Canelo could beat him, but I don't see him stopping him. I pick Lara to win by UD right now, barely.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              not boxing related at all. stop trolling. If you want to pick a fight go create a thread in the thunderdome like all the other internet cry babies.
              That's a bad ass sig bro. The 1st pic.

I'm gonna get a blown up picture of that and frame it in my living room.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                I don't think he'd stop him. I think Canelo could beat him, but I don't see him stopping him. I pick Lara to win by UD right now, barely.
                I see canelo stopping him, if freddy can push him back and give him a fight what can a more powerful tougher canelo can do.

but yeah lara is a talented boxer just not very active in their, plays right into canelo slow pace he likes.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  Trolling? Picking a "fight?"

Listen **** brick, we get the point, you don't like Cuban fighters, you don't like Puerto Rican fighters, hell, you don't even like any fighter who isn't of Mexican decent.

But to keep spamming the forums with useless threads disguised by obvious dis stain for other fighters from other countries is getting tiresome.

Read a book, molest a cat, massage a penis with your esophagus, go for a walk just PLEASE STOP POSTING THREADS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Hoff View Post
                    The same Lara that got whooped by Molina?

Canelo is no Molina. Canelo ends Laras career. Lara knows it too..... I think this is why Lara wants to fight the new cash cow of boxing. So he can retire with MILLIONS. Phuck that.... He doesn't deserve ****. The guy only has 4 fans.... And all of them are here on BS.
                    Please tell me which fighter has gotten a million dollar pay-day from a fight with Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X