No announcement yet.

That Jimmy Saville then eh?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Jimmy Saville then eh?

What are your thoughts on this whole thing?

Considering what has been said and how many people have said it, it doesn't look good. Which is a real shame as I thought he seemed like a nice guy.

Having said that, I hate all this 'trial by media' stuff.

Freddie Starr, from what I read, has been accused off inappropriately touching a girl 40 years ago, he denies it. So there's no evidence there and no reason to believe her over him. Maybe there will turn out to be more to it than that but IMO someone should not be able to give interviews to newspapers claiming a celebrity raped them if that person hasn't been convicted. If the person is dead it's a bit different, but if they're alive and the police haven't charged them then there shouldn't be that kind of publicity about it, that's how you end up with what happened in the John Leslie situation, where they acted as if he was guilty of everything anyone ever accused him of. This is the same media who get sued regularly by wrongly accused suspects in major cases because of the sort of shite they always publish about them.

I'll wait for a Louis Theroux documentary on it.

Comment

Muthafukka groped Sandi Toksig from Number 73.

I hope they hang him.

Comment

Think he is guilty.

How gutless are these bbc employees who claimed they knew of such things but didn't bother reporting it.

Comment

The latest one is Jimmy Savile 'Molested Brain-Damaged Patient'

Christ... we'll be hearing how he masterminded 9/11 next.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            What are your thoughts on this whole thing?

It is clear that Saville was a nonce. The real story is how he managed to not get caught and how it was all kept away from the justice system. It looks like a paedo ring to me with some pretty high up people in on it and protecting Jimmy.

Comment

Anyone disappointed in the quality of Saville's noncing?

It's one thing to **** kids, but to **** ugly kids? You let us down, Jim.

Comment

Comment

Jimmy Saville, Peter Sutcliffe and Frank Bruno

http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...3db47957/l.jpg

Comment

Frank was in on this? Just as I suspected.

Comment

Working...
                    X