No announcement yet.

Guinness Makes An Error About Pacquiao's Accomplishments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
    Wiki and Boxrec and even TOP RANK'S OWN WEBSITE agreed with me.

Quote: "He has won world titles at 112, 122, 130, 135, 147, and 154 pounds."

http://www.toprank.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=204893429
    So simple and to the point yet *******s can't grasp this simple concept.

Guiness WILL correct itself in do time. In fact I've already sent them an email on this issue. Everyone should do the same

adjudication@guinnessworldrecords.com

You can also call
    USA 1 718 513 7270
    UK +44 (0)20 7891 4567
    Japan +81 (0)3 6855 7779

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      never heard of the other dude but Wasp and Opal holds it down on youtube..2 of my fav channels.....even though they went in on my man B.Hop in their last vids I still got e-love for those dudes
      No doubt Fam.... Wasp went in a lot harder tho lol

Comment

guiiness is correct, the people's champion is pacquiao when he clobbered MAB , this title was his "debut" in the USA, it is relevant
        i dont need wiki to tell me ****, MAB was the lineal title holder after he dominated featherweight and erik morales, he won the WBC title, relinguish it after a few months, did the same with the WBO title and the WBA over the span of 2 years, in fact he won one of those titles twice..of course im recounting this from memory that is 8 years old so the details could be a little off

MAB was in the undisputed featherweight king who coulve held all titles but he decided to shove it up their asses so therefore the lineal or ring title carries no less weight than the other lineal title or ABC belts that pac has

you can google that and eat it, OWN
        Last edited by KFC(Fforfloyd); 10-30-2011, 10:48 AM.

Comment

where are the fcking idiot ******* ******s puga and ugly pug

answer... why does top rank themselves say hes only won 6?

fcking losers lmaoooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by KFC(Fforfloyd) View Post
            guiiness is correct, the people's champion is pacquiao when he clobbered MAB , this title was his "debut" in the USA, it is relevant
            lmfaooooooo

classic pacman style f4ggotry... this must be puga or uglypug, ashamed of the way they were being schooled by top ranks own quotes

makes an account to post in this thread lmaoooooo

Comment

Originally posted by LatinKing416 View Post
              lmfaooooooo

classic pacman style f4ggotry... this must be puga or uglypug, ashamed of the way they were being schooled by top ranks own quotes

makes an account to post in this thread lmaoooooo

you dont know **** about boxing *****

i dont need wiki to tell me ****, MAB was the lineal title holder after he dominated featherweight and erik morales, he won the WBC title, relinguish it after a few months, did the same with the WBO title and the WBA over the span of 2 years, in fact he won one of those titles twice..of course im recounting this from memory that is 8 years old so the details could be a little off

MAB was in the undisputed featherweight king who coulve held all titles but he decided to shove it up their asses so therefore the lineal or ring title carries no less weight than the other lineal title or ABC belts that pac has

you can google that and eat it

Comment

Originally posted by KFC(Fforfloyd) View Post
                you dont know **** about boxing *****

you can google that and eat it

oh ok.... thats interesting

so how come toprank only mentions 6 titles?

http://www.toprank.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=204893429

"He has won world titles at 112, 122, 130, 135, 147, and 154 pounds."

let us know

Comment

The counter-arguments, if you want to call them that, are hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianKid View Post
                    CATCHWEIGHTS

As if the black men of Africa didn't wear something similar:

Comment

i could give two ****s if top rank list it or not, the fact of the matter is MAB was the king of featherweight and if my memories serves me right again, Pac was a substitute for someone else in the in MAB-PAC1 and no belt was officially on the line.. EAT THAT
                      but pacquiao trashed him and made MAB looked shot overnight on that night and because there were no "TOKEN" belts given, the ring magazine did boxing justice by awarding and giving accollades where it deserved and thats all that matter and will ever matter, its been written that MAB got all 3 belts and unify them, not all of them at the same time but 1 at a time and he has never lost during that span he got all the belts leading up to the fight with pacquiao

p.s i believe some other knowledge boxing fan already elaborate on the validity of the IBO belt and it is valid and regarded highly in the european circuit

END THREAD/

Comment

Working...
                      X