No announcement yet.

Wake the fck up mma lounge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    This isn't Sherdog. What the fuck are you talking about?
    you're one of the biggest trolls here. you red k anyone who criticizes Nick Diaz. I can't believe with those sensitivity issues that you are actually a moderator here.

I have never even thought of red k'ing anyone who criticized my favorite fighter. Only ppl I have ever red k'd are the ones who have red k'd me first.

Wouldn't be surprised if ppl started getting blocked from this forum because they criticized the Diaz bros.
    Last edited by -Swizzy-; 09-18-2011, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      you're one of the biggest trolls here. you red k anyone who criticizes Nick Diaz. I can't believe with those sensitivity issues that you are actually a moderator here.

I have never even thought of red k'ing anyone who criticized my favorite fighter. Only ppl I have ever red k'd are the ones who have red k'd me first.

Wouldn't be surprised if ppl started getting blocked from this forum because they criticized the Diaz bros.
      The red was for being a Zuffa Zombie. What's the Karma system for anyway? And who says mods can't use it because they're mods? I can't believe you're crying about it publicly.....

Comment

The red was for being a Zuffa Zombie. What's the Karma system for anyway? And who says mods can't use it because they're mods? I can't believe you're crying about it publicly.....
        lol @ I'm crying about it. like I give a ****.

you're the one who's crying by giving me the red k. and if you check, I didn't return the favor...that would be considered crying.

Zuffa zombies are the reason I left sherdog btw.

It's the same song in every forum. When a poster doesn't like the opinion of another and can't rebuttal the post, they resort to accusations of bias and hate. Weak....

Comment

you're the one who's crying by giving me the red k. and if you check, I didn't return the favor...that would be considered crying.

It's the same song in every forum. When a poster doesn't like the opinion of another and can't rebuttal the post, they resort to accusations of bias and hate. Weak....

hm.....

I am sure you called me an idiot and a hater a few times because I said Miguel Torres wasn't ***** but a guy who beats up on smaller dudes.(which turned out to be true). And Fedor was overrated and would lose to Lesnar. (which he most likely would as he loss to Werdum and Silva.)

interesting, quote you have made there swizzy.

Comment

Just mentioning the k is crying about it. Bias and hate are the only way you can have Dana White's side in this matter.....

Comment

This isn't Sherdog. What the fuck are you talking about?
              I'm saying MMA fans have it easier on the boxing forum than boxing fans do on the MMA one, so quit *****ing

Comment

So what about that Joe Son? Life in jail eh? Now when I watch UFC 4, I think it's karma punching him in the balls, instead of Keith Hackney.

Discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  hm.....

I am sure you called me an idiot and a hater a few times because I said Miguel Torres wasn't ***** but a guy who beats up on smaller dudes.(which turned out to be true). And Fedor was overrated and would lose to Lesnar. (which he most likely would as he loss to Werdum and Silva.)

interesting, quote you have made there swizzy.
                  I don't think I've ever once had a miguel torres conversation with anyone.

and if you did ever criticize Torres, the last thing I would do is call you names. I would disagree with you and give you my reasons. I don't disrespect posters with name calling unless they start it with me first. Not my thing.

Comment

Everyone here would actually prefer it if you did go post at Sherdog...
                    I do. and by everyone you mean the 3 stooges.

you, fallenloki and nodogoshi, who I might add steal all there best topics directly from sherdog. you are a complete joke on this forum, be surprised if anyone but the other 2 stooges have anything resembling respect for you.

and what is all this Zuffa zombie ****, if I have my own opinion and coincidentally its the same as someone connected to the UFC I am given that label....you do realise that being anti establishment is just as predictable and lolworthy as anyone quoting the views of dana white verbatim.

Comment

Working...
                    X