Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soooo there is TALENT at 140 buuuut they don't fight EACH OTHER. WTF????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooo there is TALENT at 140 buuuut they don't fight EACH OTHER. WTF????

Seriously wtf is going on with boxing. Everyone seems to be ducking everyone. At 140 you have to name the main stars. Judah, Bradley, Khan, Alexander, Urango, Maidana. You can throw in Peterson in there.

You can throw JMM into the mix there too!!!

WTF?????
    Last edited by why-o-why; 07-18-2010, 04:17 AM.

its pandemic.. the heavyweights, you got Haye & the Klitschkos.. at feather you got Chris John, JuanMa & Caballero ohh & Gamboa. At Welter well, its the talk of the town.

Comment

Originally posted by tanibanana View Post
      its pandemic.. the heavyweights, you got Haye & the Klitschkos.. at feather you got Chris John, JuanMa & Caballero ohh & Gamboa. At Welter well, its the talk of the town.
      I forgot Ortiz too!!

Comment

Khan wants Bradley and Alexander to fight each other so he can fight the winner. that way he only has to win 1 fight to be top dog. He knows the chances are one of the 2 will spark him out if he fights both of them. He wants to fight JMM

Bradley wants Khan, but not Alexander, as he can KO Khan, but Alexander might be able to beat him and wants to build the fight up so they both make more money to make it worth the risk. He wants a Pac or May superfight. He wont get it. Maybe Berto is on the cards at 147.

Maidana has some serius issues with his management. Golden boy will keep Khan away from him to protect his chin.

Alexander seems to want anyone so fair play to him (correct me if im wrong here)

JMM is fighting Diaz again defending his lineal title at LW. He wont fight Khan.

Judah is a joke and seems to think he is entitled to a big fight when he hasnt done jack **** in years.

Urango and Peterson lost to the 2 top dogs. Maybe they should fight each other to give one of them a shout at another big fight.

Comment

in short, all of them want it easy, with little risk.
          Over the next 12 months id expect a few fights between the guys mentioned to materialise.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
            Khan wants Bradley and Alexander to fight each other so he can fight the winner. that way he only has to win 1 fight to be top dog. He knows the chances are one of the 2 will spark him out if he fights both of them. He wants to fight JMM

Bradley wants Khan, but not Alexander, as he can KO Khan, but Alexander might be able to beat him and wants to build the fight up so they both make more money to make it worth the risk. He wants a Pac or May superfight. He wont get it. Maybe Berto is on the cards at 147.

Maidana has some serius issues with his management. Golden boy will keep Khan away from him to protect his chin.

Alexander seems to want anyone so fair play to him (correct me if im wrong here)

JMM is fighting Diaz again defending his lineal title at LW. He wont fight Khan.

Judah is a joke and seems to think he is entitled to a big fight when he hasnt done jack **** in years.

Urango and Peterson lost to the 2 top dogs. Maybe they should fight each other to give one of them a shout at another big fight.
            I basically agree to what you posted. It would be good if they can extend the super 6 type to these divisions. But I would doubt it will materialize as the duckers would now be forced to put their strategy on the line, which is highest financial gain for the lowest risk.

Comment

Khan is the best at 140. Bradley got scared so he moved up.

Comment

Originally posted by al22tec View Post
                I basically agree to what you posted. It would be good if they can extend the super 6 type to these divisions. But I would doubt it will materialize as the duckers would now be forced to put their strategy on the line, which is highest financial gain for the lowest risk.
                Would love a super six, or an 8 man elimiator tournamnet for this divison, but chances are slim.

Only way i see it happen is if HBO force their promoters hands. They show Ortiz, JMM, Maidana, Khan, Bradley was showtime but last night was HBO i think (in in the UK). Not sure what Alexander is on, think its HBO too.

edit - the silver lining for me is that McCloskey might get a title shot if the belt holders keep ducking each other. Would love to see a world title fight in Belfast :-)

Comment

They all WILL fight. It's not a matter of if, but when. None of them are big enough stars to justify avoiding each other, and I think all of them are hungry to fight each other.

Patience.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    They all WILL fight. It's not a matter of if, but when. None of them are big enough stars to justify avoiding each other, and I think all of them are hungry to fight each other.

Patience.

That my problem with Bradley!!! And the problem i had with Juanma just over a year ago, By the time Bradley fight another 2 or so fights he would be too big enough to be fighting someone like Alexander. By that time there would be NO point in a Bradley/Alexander fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X