Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Mayweather go get the early KO or just toy with Pacquiao..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL@ early KO.

Comment

I don't think this will be an easy fight for Floyd or that he would be in control for 12 rounds, but Floyd is capable of doing so. All I know is that I wasn't too impressed with Pac's performance against Cotto, I thought he could have fought harder and stopped Cotto quicker. I'm hoping that Pac is ready to give 110% to beat Floyd cause if he's not then Floyd will take control quick and not give it up. I truely Hope that Pac's distraction outside of the ring don't mess with his preperation for this fight cause Floyd always comes in prepared for the toughest fight of his career, which is one of the reason he makes it look so easy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
          I think the "War Plan" by Team Pacquiao will be to pot-shot Mayweather as much as possible ala "Pretty Boy" fashion. My guess is that Floyd will continue his style of jabbing and running but will eventually be caught off guard when the Pacman cuts off his escape routes in the ring, corners him and then finishes him off with an relentless barrage of fistic bombardments. JAT

I can promise you this, Ladyfan:

Pacquiao will be faster than Floyd once the bell rings. He will be able to pick Mayweather off without getting tagged and probably score at will. Pacman is the faster fighter no doubt.

But come round 3 or 4, FLoyd is going to switch up his style and begin to counter the hell out of wapakman. Floyds style is to observe/defend/survive in the early rounds and to diagnose/counter/execute in the mid to late rounds.

There speed will be equal by midfight, and thats when Mayweathers superior reach and boxing ability will crater wapakman.

Comment

Working...
          X