Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rubio: Bring on Golovkin, Quillin, Martinez, Anyone!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rubio: Bring on Golovkin, Quillin, Martinez, Anyone!

Minutes into his fourth fight of 2012, Marco Antonio Rubio thought that he finally in for an early night’s work. The middleweight contender dropped Michel Rosales in the opening round of their Televisa-televised headliner Saturday evening in Morelia, Mexico.

A part of Rubio wished that his opponent just took the ten count – the knockdown blow was that devastating. Instead, Rosales rose to his feet and attempted to make a fight of it before being stopped in the 11th round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow he just mentioned all the names of the people he can't beat.

Comment

All 3 would destroy Rubio

Comment

Este si tiene guevos

Comment

Didnt Chavez Jr kick this guys ass?

Comment

I'd like to see someone like J'Leon Love step up in 2013, against someone like Rubio.

Comment

Gotta give props to Rubio for calling out those names. However, does he really think he can beat them or is he cashing out?

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              I'd like to see someone like J'Leon Love step up in 2013, against someone like Rubio.

Great matchup. Definitely would watch!

Comment

Rubio will never back away from a challenge, I give him credit for that.

Comment

Rubio is just trying to cash out but at least he is not scared to fight anyone!!

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                    Wow he just mentioned all the names of the people he can't beat.
                    he just mentioned the ones that can give him a bigger payday than his last fight

Comment

Working...
                    X