Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Miguel Cotto, Austin Trout Hit New York For Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Miguel Cotto, Austin Trout Hit New York For Presser

Francisco Guzman catches the New York City press conference to announce the junior middleweight fight between WBA "regular" champion Austin Trout and former three division king Miguel Cotto. The fight takes place on December 1st at New York's Madison Square Garden. The fight will be televised by Showtime. [Click Here To Read More]

Lol that **** was funny good laugh

Comment

I wonder if Arum has mild strokes every time he sees Cotto within breathing distance of Oscar. Lover's scorn

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
        I wonder if Arum has mild strokes every time he sees Cotto within breathing distance of Oscar. Lover's scorn
        LOL. Hilarious.

Comment

lmao @ oscar... Even my kids call me Tito..

Comment

Funny video man.

Oscar: "PR has produce many many champions..."
            Random Fan: "you know it !! "
            Oscar: awkward smile

LOL
            Last edited by Puya; 09-25-2012, 09:19 AM.

Comment

I got Cotto by UD .....trout ain't never fought anyone as good as Cotto

Comment

Trout looked a little intimidated face to face, Cotto is the bigger puncher and looks very well against guys that try to outbox him.
                I see Trout giving him problems with the jab, but also see Cotto fighting at his distance and cutting the ring to connect the harder punches.
                Close D in Cotto's favor.

Comment

Austin Trout is obviously a humble and quality individual. From looking at his past fights(they are hard to find) I have not seen anything other than his speed that should trouble Cotto, especially coming off of the Mayweather fight. I think Cotto will be able to easily adapt to Trouts handspeed and we'll likely see late round stoppage or maybe even mid-round stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                  X