No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Hopes To Eventually Face Brian Viloria

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Hopes To Eventually Face Brian Viloria

WBA junior flyweight champion Román "Chocolatito" Gonzalez would love to unify the titles in his weight division, but says the other champions are not willing and promoters are not open to providing the boxers with enough money to make these fights happen.

[Click Here To Read More]

so basically he is happy fighting bums yeah ok

Comment

I like Chocolatito, but he seems to call out fighters above his weightclass and not willing to go up. It doesn't make any sense, really. He did the same thing with Segura when Segura said he could no longer make 108. Now it seems like he's doing the same thing by calling out Viloria

Comment

I think thats his team saying they don't want the fight, or they don't want he moving up yet. Fighters have avoided Gonzalez like Reveco, or Solis and want to get in the ring with him it seems.

Comment

Boxing is a lot of white men watching two black men beat each other up.
          Muhammad Ali

Comment

That would be a great fight. If they keep winning it'll probably happen eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto
              I like Chocolatito, but he seems to call out fighters above his weightclass and not willing to go up. It doesn't make any sense, really. He did the same thing with Segura when Segura said he could no longer make 108. Now it seems like he's doing the same thing by calling out Viloria
              Isn't he going up in weight for his next fight? Im pretty his working his way there.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
              X