Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto/Margarito 2 + 24/7 and proper promotion=2 million ppv buys.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only one way to find out

Comment

At best 800K

and I am being very generous with that number.

Comment

it would be very very possible... if I was Arum i would be pleading Cotto for him to fight Margarito again cause that fight would be fkn huge

Comment

i was thinking in making a post of this topic.yes inded how many people want to see if margacheater use his plaster on july 2008 or not the only way to find out is to see the fight again.they will do above 1million ppv buys easy and cotto is truly a big draw the 3rd best behind manny and floyd cotto has fans from all ethinc groups.AND HE HAS NEVER BEEN IN A BORING FIGHT.

Comment

I doubt it goes over a million. I think 600k to 950k is possible, and there is nothing wrong with that. Anything in that range would be good for two guys who aren't the biggest names in the sport.

Comment

1 million would be an optimistic figure but still realistic. PAC vs. Margarito on the other hand probably will break 1million easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
                Its a can't miss fight that NEEDS to happen.

If Cotto beats Foreman, Cotto/Margarito 2 should be Arum's top priority.

IMO.
                man I couldn't agree more. I think this fight would be so much more interesting than pacquiao-cotto/Margarito because these two have a history and there is bad blood between the two and the first fight probably would have been FOY if it weren't for vazquez-Marquez 3..And another puerto Rico va Mexico fight...gta generate at least 1M I'd say

Comment

Working...
                X