Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson: The KO Will Present Itself in 5th or 6th!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson: The KO Will Present Itself in 5th or 6th!

Former light heavyweight champion "Bad" Chad Dawson made an appearance on a recent edition of BoxingScene's official audio show, The Boxing Lab. The 29-year-old told us that he is anxious to get back in the ring with Bernard Hopkins and hopes that Hopkins will fight in a fan friendly manner.

[Click Here To Read More]

i would love dawson to get ko'ed. even though i like him he's not respecting bhop. war bhop prove the naysayers once again.

Comment

Chad ALLL DAYYYY

Comment

Alright, Chad, that's a little crazy there. I hope you have that type of fire though.

Comment

Originally posted by cja07007 View Post
          Chad ALLL DAYYYY
          except the day when pascal spanked his butt for 10 rounds before he woke up and still got beat...

and that other day where he was beating adamak and went into his normal
          fall into a lackluster bore and got knocked down.

and even that day on his last fight where he boxed boringly and uneventfully to a slow and plodding unimpressive win..

oh ha and even that last day in the first bhop fight where he landed 4 punches in two rounds and was so frustrated in under two full rounds where he lost his composure and dumped bhop onto the mat with a double leg takedown.....

all day except those days where the kid continues to lack a mental killer instinct and focus......

Comment

Dawson is doing a whole lot of talking. I sure hope he fights that way. And doesn't stop if he gets clocked with a Hopkins right.

Comment

It will present itself... but "Bad" Chad - I mean "tentative" Chad, will not pull the trigger, as always.

Comment

chad is wrong. i dont think bhop will KO him in the 5th or 6th, I think he'll beat him on points...

Comment

Originally posted by ihatebobarum View Post
                  i would love dawson to get ko'ed. even though i like him he's not respecting bhop. war bhop prove the naysayers once again.
                  Why should he?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Dawson is doing a whole lot of talking. I sure hope he fights that way. And doesn't stop WHEN he gets clocked with a Hopkins right.
                    Fixed for you mate.

Comment

Working...
                    X