Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley on Marquez: There are Things I Can Capitalize On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley on Marquez: There are Things I Can Capitalize On

In separate articles on BoxingScene.com, champions Juan Manuel Marquez and Timothy expressing an interest in facing each other. The potential match up could possibly happen if neither fighter wins the Manny Pacquiao sweepstakes. In the most recent article, Marquez said that Bradley was a more difficult match-up for him than what Pacquiao presented in their trilogy. When asked about that statement, Bradley was taken aback. [Click Here To Read More]

Things I Can Capitalize On
    .... like his age and size

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Getting the excuses ready early I see,JMM is a great fighter and his age and size did not work against him when he fought the best fighter in the world..Stop it...

Comment

Marquez and Bradley is actually a good fight......

Comment

Yup, early excuses...

Comment

IMO... this should be giving Arum a boner right now... if he makes this fight, then he can have Pac fight pretty much anybody else and then justify the winner of this match as his next opponent (if no Mayweather).
            Marquez- Sour taste in people's mouths, they don't want to see a rematch.
            Bradley- Not a big name, nobody really cares.

If they win

Marquez- Got a 4th belt and the momentum to take Pacquiao's belt anywhere the fight is held (plus I bet the judges will be kinder too).
            Bradley- Quality win, nobody can argue he doesn't deserve a fight.... unless they're butthurtin.

Comment

Props to Tim if he can beat JMM in style...He took the iceing off of his own cake last year, but this'll be a good one

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                Getting the excuses ready early I see,JMM is a great fighter and his age and size did not work against him when he fought the best fighter in the world..Stop it...
                Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                Marquez and Bradley is actually a good fight......
                Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                Yup, early excuses...
                because Marquez isn't almost 40 and didn't have his best days @ Feather Weight and isn't clearly past prime...
                It's a fact Bradley holds the age and size advantage.....

How many fights has Marquez won above 135 again?
                how many rounds has he fought @ 140?

Bradley gets no credit for beating Marquez...... after he ducked Khan

Comment

because Marquez isn't almost 40 and didn't have his best days @ Feather Weight and isn't clearly past prime...
                  It's a fact Bradley holds the age and size advantage.....

How many fights has Marquez won above 135 again?
                  how many rounds has he fought @ 140?

Bradley gets no credit for beating Marquez...... after he ducked Khan
                  Of course he's past it, just like Pacquiao is or like Mayweather, doesn't change the fact that he's got enough left to give Bradley his toughest challenge yet and I wouldn't at all be surprised if Marquez pulls if off, though I'm quite comfortably leaning towards Bradley in this one.

Comment

Honestly, this fight is a mismatch. Bradley will shutdown JMM and literally win every single round. JMM cannot deal nor combat against slick American fighters. He has made a living off robotic Pinoys and Mexicans. Bradley speed and elusiveness will be too much for JMM period.

Comment

Working...
                    X