• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K9 is a juiced-up freak.

Comment

What is this, Boxing Housewives?

Comment

looks like mrs spinks lost like her husband did.

mrs spinks is classless and ignorant.

Comment

K9's wife is his daughter.he should be locked up for child molestation.hes like 50 years old lmao.

Comment

That's what Spinks wife said "I knew my husband should stop fighting , anytime Bumdrage beats you twice" she herself knew it was over for Cory lmao. Read people.read. She isn't denying Bumdrage won,she just stated he is below average.thats it.whats the big deal?? All of these peeps on here are friends of Bumdrage,becuz nobody cares about his old rotten teeth a** BTW. Is the teeth fixed yet???

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              If I remember correctly K9's wife is pretty damn attractive right?
              Pics please!! Their wives should get in the ring. That would most likely be a lot more fun than watching any Cory Spinks fight.

BTW Cory Spinks married a stripper.

Spinks and his wife Christy A former stripper from Larry Flynt's Hustler club in Washington Park Illinois stage name Cristal
              I think this could be his wife

Comment

Classy comeback

Comment

Hey Mrs.Spinks, If K9 is a bum and he KO'd your husband twice, what does that make your husband? People should think before they speak.

Comment

Big Lou I thought that you were on Team Devon Alexander and you dissing Spinks.Didnt Spinks help Devon's career??? As a fan I remember watching Kevin back in the day put Devon on all Spinks's fight cards to promote the dude..Never bite the hand that fed you.only in the Lou. Ungrateful. Kevin Cunningham Didnt even want to be on K9's undercard in Detroit anyway lmao! They got out of that Feb 23. Fight.

Comment

Big Lou is Devon Alexander's brother WOW!!!!!! Talking bad about Spinks????

Comment

Working...
                      X