No announcement yet.

Andre Berto aint no Floyd Mayweather - Roger Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Berto aint no Floyd Mayweather - Roger Mayweather

No he isnt, he is floyds next opponent gatekeeper though, and he didnt have to suckerpunch victor ortiz when they fought.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
      No he isnt, he is floyds next opponent gatekeeper though, and he didnt have to suckerpunch victor ortiz when they fought.
      he didnt win either.

Comment

roger don't know sh-it about boxing! berto is so good that if you beat him you get a floyd fight!

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          he didnt win either.
          Atleast berto gave boxing fans their moneys worth. unlike our favorite proverbial duck.

Comment

Is this a swipe at the Guerrero/Mayweather matchup or what? TBH, that's exactly been my sentiments about Berto. You guys are insulting Floyd if you're expecting the Ghost could bully Floyd the way he did Berto.

Comment

Tell us something we don't already know Roger.

Comment

Trolling is at an all time high lately. It's like the Anti-Floyd stuff is getting posted day in and day out since Manny was KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Trolling is at an all time high lately. It's like the Anti-Floyd stuff is getting posted day in and day out since Manny was KO'd.
                  or maybe, floyd's getting called out for his BS. no?

I knew you didnt have it in you.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                    or maybe, floyd's getting called out for his BS. no?

I knew you didnt have it in you.
                    There's not a single fighter in the world who would get criticized for fighting the #3 WW coming off two wins over Top 10 WW's, other than Mayweather. I'm not even a big fan of the fight, but it's legit, in the same way Pac-Clottey was.

Who else is suppose to fight in May, Canelo??? He hasn't done anything whatsoever.

Anyways, I'd be willing to bet you yourself are most likely an alt of some other post that is used frequently.

Comment

Working...
                    X