Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by apocalypto
    Quote:

Originally Posted by el malo

correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Oscar delahoya born in the u.s. too? and plenty of mexicans loved him even though he's from Cali. that P.R. decent and Mexican descent in Oscar's case is all that matters.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

No Mexicans didnt not claim oscar. Some might have have but the vast majority didnt.
    so why is he credited for being in a Mexican vs p.r. rivalry(when he fought Tito)? he's not from Mexico he's from Califorina.

lol at the vast majority didn't. I guess whites and blacks were the only people responsible for the millions of ppv's he sold lol.

Comment

• Man alot of people complaing about a rematch clause WTF??? Morales gave him the opportunity when he didn't have to and know Garcia is respecting the rematch clause. I cant wait for this fight I'm a huge Morales fan and he'll definetely be in better shape this time around. People acting like Garcia schooled Morales the first time around, Morales clearly won 5 round's so he has a big chance winning the rematch.

Comment

• it doesnt matter weather they are american based mexicans or puerto ricans. they are who they. not gona let some hibaro from the mountains say wat and who they are.
        Its a great rivarly. and when both go one on one in boxing. when done right they create beautiful art

even though i consider myself nuyorican pero yo soy Boricua and 100% proud cant tell me otherwise and i wouldnt trade it for the world

Comment

• GBP is on some dumb chit

Comment

• A fresh off of surgery, overweight Morales was winning the first fight until he caught dropped in the 10th by that closed eyes, hail mary of a left hook. The rematch will be just as competitive if not more. You're silly if you think otherwise!
            Last edited by GodInFleshSuit; 07-25-2012, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by liraj View Post
              Man alot of people complaing about a rematch clause WTF??? Morales gave him the opportunity when he didn't have to and know Garcia is respecting the rematch clause. I cant wait for this fight I'm a huge Morales fan and he'll definetely be in better shape this time around. People acting like Garcia schooled Morales the first time around, Morales clearly won 5 round's so he has a big chance winning the rematch.

Danny EARNED the # 1 ranking from the WBC and IBF by defeating Kendall Holt....and for the Khan fight he was being used as a sacraficial lamb and stepping stone by his own manager and promoter to set up a bigger money fight with Floyd who jusīt so happens to be managed and promoted by the SAME dudes Danny is

at the end of the day...Danny don't owe NOBODY a dam thing because the opportunities he was given was based on him looking beatable in the eyes of the suit and tie dudes behind the curtain...be real!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
                No. Morales is shot. He'll lose again on points.
                Hey Rocky. Who is that girl on your GIF?

I have never been more curious about
                a random hot chick.

Comment

• Sekondzout... The fact is that Terrible not fully recuperated went on to fight, wt all right of postponing however he did not! Wise? No. By oportunity I mean that morales upper hand on fan base makes $ is a fact. He could have very easily piked another fight and make the same money( i say this due to the very shady times the world of boxing is goin through due to promoters) so with that being said. Mucho respeto Mr. Garcia for returning the favor To SeŅor Terrible Morales with NO ifs & Buts... Looking forward to another great war! PURO TIJUANA MIS CABRONES...

Comment

• Originally posted by el malo View Post
                    so why is he credited for being in a Mexican vs p.r. rivalry(when he fought Tito)? he's not from Mexico he's from Califorina.

lol at the vast majority didn't. I guess whites and blacks were the only people responsible for the millions of ppv's he sold lol.

The media created that hype, Mexico vs. PR. I bet half of the Mexicans were rooting for Tito to kick his ass. Even when Oscar fought in Texas, half of the audience were females. He's never been that guy with the Mexican populace

Comment

• surely this is some sort of clever goldenboy prank and everybody is in on it
                      al haymon is giggling under his office right now, the rascal.

_____

praise jesus. what a fight this one is. what a fight. the immortal danny garcia must fight the legendary morales

again,

...for some reason.

somebody please pull out so we dont have to watch this fight

Comment

Working...
                      X