Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will happen when Wlad lands a Stiff Jab on Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye cannot afford to repeatedly take that jab as I don't think he will be able to absorb anything like the level of punishment Wlad's recent opponents have taken, but the people who think Haye will get sparked out by a single jab are in fantasy land. That is just ridiculous.

Neither have great chins, but of the two Wlad's is the more suspect.

Comment

What will happen?

- Haye will learn to respect the power of Wladimir, and probably think 'oh ****, this man hits hard'.

And once Wladimir gains Haye respect, he is in a haul of trouble.

Comment

Lets not get carried away here.

Wlad hits guys with Jabs all the time and they rarely result in first round knockdowns or kos. Its accumulation that does the damage.

Im glad Haye has made "taking away the jab" the focus of his camp. Most opponents disregard it altogether.

Comment

I think those jabs will become a hinder to Haye's strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            Haye will start to think twice before throwing a punch.
            Good post. I think it will only take 5 or 6 hard jabs before Haye realizes Wlad jabs like John Ruiz throws power punches.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
              Im glad Haye has made "taking away the jab" the focus of his camp. Most opponents disregard it altogether.
              Incorrect. Every single fighter that fights Wlad THINKS they're going to take away the jab, they can't. Sanders was the only one able to get inside, and that was the old Wlad style of fighting. Watch some old Wlad fights, he threw caution to the wind when he was fighting. It was pretty entertaining way back when.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                Incorrect. Every single fighter that fights Wlad THINKS they're going to take away the jab, they can't. Sanders was the only one able to get inside, and that was the old Wlad style of fighting. Watch some old Wlad fights, he threw caution to the wind when he was fighting. It was pretty entertaining way back when.
                and every fighter wlad has faced has no head movement and is just a high guard, squared up fatso

yep, throw ibragimov my way, he's really similar to haye
                or use peter lol

Comment

Wlad's jab is like a power punch, So if Haye doesnt move his head and Wlad land that jab on a number of occasion then Haye is in for a long night especially if Wlad just want to punish him for 12 rounds instead of Knocking him out sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by Blah! View Post
                    and every fighter wlad has faced has no head movement and is just a high guard, squared up style

yep, throw ibragimov my way, he's really similar to haye
                    Haye has no head movement. How many jabs did Ruiz land on Haye because Haye didn't move his head?

If you want my opinion don't give it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                      Haye has no head movement. How many jabs did Ruiz land on Haye because Haye didn't move his head?

If you want my opinion don't give it for me.
                      you should make a poll, it would expose alot of trolls

Comment

Working...
                      X