Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Inks Huge Six Fight Deal With Showtime/CBS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 fights??!! I thought he had like 2 maybe 3 more MAX in him. I give him props for that! This is what he should have been doing

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
      No more HBO. No more 24/7.
      I'm pretty sure they will have their own version of the show.

Comment

Does this mean floyd will fight at least two times this year? I'll guess they do a fight camp series for floyds fights like they did for the super six.

Comment

lol Showtime just took a huge dump on HBO, wow talk about a power move.

But let's also remember that Showtime did have Tyson as their fighter for several years.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            LOL More easy fights with lame opposition. Woo Woo Woo...Now hes ducking Networks! :AOR:
            You're really the most useless poster on here, stick to Pac threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              6 fights? how the **** is he gonna do 6 ppv quality fights at this stage of his career with showtime?
              "And of course, I'm probably not looking to fight six strong champions. I'm a lot older now, you know what I'm saying?"- Floyd Mayweather
              "Health first!" "Ill be a Rich Coward!" "I dint fight for legacy or Fans..I fight for Floyd!" Floyd Mayweather
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=542020

Comment

It says he can fight up to 6 fights, not that he has to. We all know he won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                  Over a 30 month period.

And it said up to 6. I could see 4-6.
                  So six fights between May 2013 and November 2015???

May 2013, September 2013, May 2014, Fall 2014, May 2015, Fall 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                    I'm pretty sure they will have their own version of the show.
                    Showtime already does.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      6 fights? how the **** is he gonna do 6 ppv quality fights at this stage of his career with showtime?
                      he isnt. he is going to fight guys that people dont really have much interest in and then charge them for the privilege!

and also, did he not slate pacman for going to showtime with the mosley fight for a lack of loyalty to hbo?

Comment

Working...
                      X