Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arreola went life and death with Travis Walker.. He has no chance..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arreola went life and death with Travis Walker.. He has no chance..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NmWAvxleDc

Travis Walker was recently KNOCKED OUT in ROUND 1 by some journeyman BUM...

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...5431&cat=boxer

Arreola dies in the ring.... But I will be rooting for him because he's from the states.. I just dont understand how you arent in the best shape of your life for the biggest fight of your life. Not only did he let his fans down, but he let himself and his family down.. This is your chance to be Champ and make BIG MONEY FIGHTS.. But he threw it all away because he couldnt put the fork down.. Who are is advisors and nutritionist? They all need to be fired and stop being 'YES MEN' Someone needs to tell his fatass the way things are....
    Maybe the only way he gets that through his fat ugly head is if Vitali knocks in there

yea i agreee.

Im thinkin 1st or 2nd round KO for Vitali.

BUUUUUUUT, just like you, ill be rooting hard for Arreola. I would go crazy if he won.

Comment

yea i agreee.

BUUUUUUUT, just like you, ill be rooting hard for Arreola. I would go crazy if he won.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NmWAvxleDc

Travis Walker was recently KNOCKED OUT in ROUND 1 by some journeyman BUM...

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...5431&cat=boxer

Arreola dies in the ring.... But I will be rooting for him because he's from the states.. I just dont understand how you arent in the best shape of your life for the biggest fight of your life. Not only did he let his fans down, but he let himself and his family down.. This is your chance to be Champ and make BIG MONEY FIGHTS.. But he threw it all away because he couldnt put the fork down.. Who are is advisors and nutritionist? They all need to be fired and stop being 'YES MEN' Someone needs to tell his fatass the way things are....
        Maybe the only way he gets that through his fat ugly head is if Vitali knocks in there
        he definetly IS in the best shape of his career though.

This reminds me of TONEY-PETER 2. Toney promised for months to come in better shape, only to shock people and come in weighing MORE then he did for the previous fight.

However, Toney was much more lean and cut, he just added a lot of muscle mass.

Same thing with Arreola. He is much more cut and lean looking, and looks like he's got a lot more muscle definition now

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
          yea i agreee.

Why would anyone root for a guy that come into the ring fat and out of shape every time over a guy who comes in shape and ready to fight? Its a disgrace to the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            Why would anyone root for a guy that come into the ring fat and out of shape every time over a guy who comes in shape and ready to fight? Its a disgrace to the sport.
            thats a rediculous reason not to root for someone. He is in no way a disgrace to the sport.

He is overweight no doubt, but he fights his ass off every single fight and gives extremely entertaining fights every single time out.

On top of that, he is extremely likeable, and he is an american. Why WOULDNT i root for him.

Im not saying i dislike Vitali, but i am not a fan of his

Comment

yea i agreee.

Dang thats kind of fast don't you think? I mean, look how long Peter went, and peter sucks, the dude can't take a punch. I think Arreola will lose by UD. If he gets KO'd, he deserves it.

Comment

2 more hours baby! I want a competitive fight!

Comment

he definetly IS in the best shape of his career though.
                  Yea, round...lol

Comment

I have a round 2 win for Vitali

Comment

Working...
                    X