No announcement yet.

Who punches harder Floyd or JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jayseen View Post
    Are you freaking kidding me this is a serious question??? If Floyd would've hit pacquiao with the exact same punches marquez hit him with, Pacquiao wouldn't have been dropped. Maybe a little stunned, but that's about it.
    Dont be stupid , its not just a right hand , JMM had everything on it , now if floyd hit him with the right just the same way with EVERYTHING on it , you gunna have the same result , that KO was not about raw power it was about perfect timing and Manny coming onto the punch multiplying the impact .

Comment

legit right hand JMM, sucker punching wise floyd got it. LOL

Comment

I would definitely say Marquez hits harder.

Comment

@jaysee @reloaded

Originally posted by Jayseen View Post
          Are you freaking kidding me this is a serious question??? If Floyd would've hit pacquiao with the exact same punches marquez hit him with, Pacquiao wouldn't have been dropped. Maybe a little stunned, but that's about it.
          Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Dont be stupid , its not just a right hand , JMM had everything on it , now if floyd hit him with the right just the same way with EVERYTHING on it , you gunna have the same result , that KO was not about raw power it was about perfect timing and Manny coming onto the punch multiplying the impact .
          Both good points.

For power, at this point, i'll actually go with JMM2.0 with PEDpower definately.

Comment

Hmm I'm not sure really. You could make a case for either guy. Eh I'll pick Marquez. No problem with people saying Floyd though.

Comment

Originally posted by Enchanted View Post
              Hmm I'm not sure really. You could make a case for either guy. Eh I'll pick Marquez. No problem with people saying Floyd though.
              Yeah thats why I asked it , I lean to floyd because he is bigger but I dont think there is much in it at all .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                It was a serious question and you come in hating like a moron , you cant help yourself kid just a straight up hater , and Floyd has koed bums out cold and also sat bigger guys than Juan has ever hit .

Any of the elite fighters hit Pac with that same right hand its lights out , you dont understand the difference in a perfect punch and power , this is why Id like to see Floyd fight the new Juan again , I got no doubt he would school him again and possibly stop him because Floyd is sitting on his punches more so these days .
                so if malignaggi hit pac he would ko him with that same punch? sure why not. floyd couldn't even ko gatti man who are you trying to fool. the same gatti baldomir and gomez brutally ko'd. floyd hit him so many times and nothing happened. the corner had to stop it because floyd has no power. so many clean shots landed and nothing. unless a guys running into a turnbuckle and going limp or not even looking floyd can't hurt them much. you are living in fantasy land where most mayweather fans spend most of their time.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  so if malignaggi hit pac he would ko him with that same punch? sure why not. floyd couldn't even ko gatti man who are you trying to fool. the same gatti baldomir and gomez brutally ko'd. floyd hit him so many times and nothing happened. the corner had to stop it because floyd has no power. so many clean shots landed and nothing. unless a guys running into a turnbuckle and going limp or not even looking floyd can't hurt them much. you are living in fantasy land where most mayweather fans spend most of their time.
                  So now C fighters are elite , no problems keep fishing in the wrong places .

And Manny was sucker punched , he didnt see it coming !

Comment

Floyd can hit harder than Marquez.

Comment

Timing is a beast. Don't be delusional

Comment

Working...
                      X