Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you guys score PAC Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao won 4 of the first 5 rounds to Bradley, and lost the rest. No controversy though in Pacquiao versus Morales, Torrecampo, and Singsurat. The Hussein bout...loads of controversy.

Word to your mother!

Vanilla Ice

Comment

Pac 11-1

Comment

i scored it a draw the 4 times i've watched it

Comment

116-112 Pacquiao. I gave Timmy 1,10,11,12.

Comment

117/111 PAC but could see 116/112 PAC. I did download the HBO version n after listening 2 there commentating I gave PAC every round 10/8

Comment

People are stupid. How was this not a close fight? People were just excited about the rounds that Pacquiao won big. I hope the rematch happens so Tim Bradley can put the Manny Pacquiao hype to rest one final time. However, if it is close.....HE AIN'T GETTING A DECISION...

Comment

Bradley won rounds 1,2,10,11,12 decisively in my opinion, rounds 7 and 9 could have gone to him as well. I ended up giving Bradley the 7th round also, so I went from 7-5 Manny to a draw, entirely the fight could have gone either way so I'm perfectly fine with the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  Bradley won rounds 1,2,10,11,12 decisively in my opinion, rounds 7 and 9 could have gone to him as well. I ended up giving Bradley the 7th round also, so I went from 7-5 Manny to a draw, entirely the fight could have gone either way so I'm perfectly fine with the decision.
                  that's about how I had it..

Comment

11-1 Bradley, Pac was lucky to make it out alive

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      11-1 Bradley, Pac was lucky to make it out alive
                      If you listen to the HBO crew I thought Bradley was dead on several occasions...

Comment

Working...
                      X