Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's face reality, Pacquiao right now would dominate Marquez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    If a class b castillo give floyd hell, i'm sure a prime marquez would give floyd a beating of his career.
    I could just as easily say if Chris John beat Marquez then Mayweather would destroy him. There are no triangles in boxing. If there were, then Foreman should have been able to beat Ali, and Hatton should have been able to KO Mayweather.

Comment

jmm would still give pac trouble, but pac is too big for jmm right now. pac destroys jmm. jmm is doing the right thing by going back to 135

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
        Fact. The current Pacquiao would dominate Marquez now and even back then. Huge, huge improvement from then (1st and 2nd Marquez fights) to now. Period.
        Styles make fights buddy, don't be so decieved

Comment

JMM would give Pac a run for his money right now at 135.

Comment

He'd walk through Marquez. The more rounds JMM and Pac fight the more it helps Pac. I thought he won 6 rounds in the second fight. He seems to be much stronger above 130 on top of that.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
              Fact. The current Pacquiao would dominate Marquez now and even back then. Huge, huge improvement from then (1st and 2nd Marquez fights) to now. Period.
              well yeah Marquez doesn't have the frame to move up

Comment

I have stated this numereous times but Pac vs Marquez doesn't last more than 7 rounds. Pac by TKO

Comment

From the 2nd fight no he hasnt, Its the same Pacquiao.

Comment

pac vs JMM at 140? at the moment Pac by KO. Early

Comment

Working...
                    X