Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But Pac has been tested many times hasnt he, and hes passed. Has PBF passed as many tests as Pac?

Pac is probably pissed because it is bullying now. School yard bullying. He is getting it the most. And all because he achieves more great things in boxing than most people want him to achieve.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      This topic is based on THIS article.
      Just noting the moderators need to start merging threads! Too many threads are covering the exact same topic!

Comment

• you guys know that testing after the fight would yield the same result as testing a few weeks before the fight right?

Comment

• PACQUIAO is clean.

He proved it 50+ times.

Comment

• Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
            I really think it's just posturing. Two huge egos here, this type of **** will happen.
            well it's almost january....fights scheduled for march.

time to cut the ****in' **** already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              All Mayweather wants is a fair bout and because he is the dude who will step in that ring, he has a right to ask for one.
              There is no evidence to suggest it won't be a fair bout.

Negotiation tactics and mind games.

Comment

• man **** this fight...

PAC- go run for congress and enjoy riches...you dont owe **** to anyone...you've given 15 years of entertainment

PBF- go fight Matthew Hatton

Comment

• Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                  I think taking the test immediately after the fight is perfectly reasonable. If he is on something, it will definitely show up. If he's positive, then automatic DQ/suspension/fine. I think Team should up the ante and demand a penalty from the Mayweather camp if he tests clean.
                  That is just being ridiculous.

On topic, I don't see what the problem is with just having Manny be tested after the fight is done. As others have said if he was taking anything illegal it would still be in his system, so it would show up and the appropriate action would be taken.

This is just more gaming IMO.

Comment

• Sometimes things affect people psychologically. They tend to make conscious or unconscious connections with illnesses or emotional associations from the past. Some people might call it superstition and we all know athletes can be very superstitious.

One of the associations from the past that gets brought up is the blood test with the Erik Morales fight. Roach mentioned that a blood test so close to fight time would affect Pac mentally and everyone talks about Pac being scared being caught using steroids, but not many people mention that it could just be a simple emotional association/superstition.

Personally, I think it's just something Manny is superstitious about. I think overall he's a superstitious guy like most athletes.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewcuff View Post
                      Just noting the moderators need to start merging threads! Too many threads are covering the exact same topic!
                      No they aren't because this thread is based on GBP accusing Pac of resisting.

Not just Pac being on steroids.

Comment

Working...
                      X