No announcement yet.

Ask a girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
    It's ok , I 'll teach her, we'll begin with the "stick and move" maneuver..
    Lol u guys are too much, bro how did u get so many rep points? How does it work exactly ? I have like over 2 grand I think but rep is only 3

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
      Lol u guys are too much, bro how did u get so many rep points? How does it work exactly ? I have like over 2 grand I think but rep is only 3
      The karma stuff is on that thread I had pm'd you, I touch a bit on the subject and is really a long explanation but do read on it..

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
        The karma stuff is on that thread I had pm'd you, I touch a bit on the subject and is really a long explanation but do read on it..
        Sorry bro I accidentally deleted all my Pms noob move lol, pm it again when u can plz I really want to read it.

Comment

Sorry bro I accidentally deleted all my Pms noob move lol, pm it again when u can plz I really want to read it.
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=292771

Comment

Thanks green k ur way

Comment

He's the scene slut, he worked hard for it.

Ask her whether she'd like to get pounded by a 3ft midget or an 8ft giant.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                He's the scene slut, he worked hard for it.

Ask her whether she'd like to get pounded by a 3ft midget or an 8ft giant.
                8 ft giant , specially if he's black she said.

Comment

If you could take screenshots on android like u can on iPhone I would post some screenshots but idk if it's possible.
                  what kind of phone do you got? you can always download the screenshot app in Google play

Comment

8 ft giant , specially if he's black she said.
                    Midget has an 8" dick, the giant 6". The giant is black and the midget is Asian, does she still pick the giant?

Comment

When she takes a dump during her period, is there blood in the toilet?

Comment

Working...
                      X