Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there this fear of being raped going to prison? All you have to do is. . .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    No man, sorry but you are wrong. Let me explain it in a way that you can understand.

You are 100% right that having sex with a man is a ****sexual act, but that is not why they do this. For example, there is a dominant man and a b1tch int he relationship. The one that is the dominant one, doesn't suck the other guys ***, or take it in the ass. He only does that to the b1tch.

It is an act of violence even though, yes it's also a gay act. My point is that it's not done for the same reasons that someone outside of jail would do it for. Sailors travelling long distances did it on ships hundreds of years ago.

It's hard to explain but I have read about this phenomenon and it's a strange one to say the least.
    I get it. You don't have to "break it down" for me.

I'm just saying that however-the-**** you (not you personally, the person who engages in it) attempt to justify it - It's still a ****sexual act. Period.

Like I said, you can dominate, embarass, emasculate, and humiliate a man in a multitude of other ways that don't involve putting your d*ck in his ass.

Furthermore these dudes do it until they cum, so that means that they're enjoying it. If it was purely about "domination" they'd just put it in once, then pull out and be like : "You my b*tch now". But they don't. They repeatedly **** other men in the ass until they cum and then get all bent out of shape when people call them f*ggots.

"I ain't ****, dawg! I was emasculatin' 'em!"

Yeah, sure.

Comment

No man, sorry but you are wrong. Let me explain it in a way that you can understand.

You are 100% right that having sex with a man is a ****sexual act, but that is not why they do this. For example, there is a dominant man and a b1tch int he relationship. The one that is the dominant one, doesn't suck the other guys ***, or take it in the ass. He only does that to the b1tch.

It is an act of violence even though, yes it's also a gay act. My point is that it's not done for the same reasons that someone outside of jail would do it for. Sailors travelling long distances did it on ships hundreds of years ago.

It's hard to explain but I have read about this phenomenon and it's a strange one to say the least.
      how do they sustain an erection if they're not gay?

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
        Because they're obviously aroused by the fact that they're dominating and humiliating the man, not the fact that there's penetration of another man's starfish going on.

Only the toughest of thugs understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
          I think the homeless here would volunteer to go into some Scandanavian prisons.

I saw a clip of some chick (guard) that looked like a model frisking a guy who was the only prisoner in his entire cell block, and you should have seen his room.
          you got it wrong man. in scandinavia there are diffrent kinds of prisons just like in the states depending on what crime you committed and your status in society.

what you just described is rich mans prison, where executives go for tax evasion. its not too bad but you have to be white, influential and rich to go there.

then you have regular prison and maximum security prison, you dont want to go there. its not as bad as the states or even england but nobody is volunteering to go for sure.

theres lots of violence, scandinavia is an extremely racist part of the world and the prisons are stuffed with white supermacists who go to war with the colored ppl.

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
          What I've learned from prison movies is that as long as you act like a crazy, unpredictable nutjob you will be okay.
          thats what hopkins did lol.. well that and knock mofos out in the prison boxing ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
            This ^^^^^^

The guards should prevent rape in prisons.

that's not realistic.

these jails have low budgets. inmates cost the state a ton of money, but they'd cost a hell of a lot more if you sought out to do that.

they can't protect everybody all of the time and stay within the budgets.

i agree that it's far too easy for somebody to be raped in prison, but to prevent all rapes would be impossible.

Comment

Two guys in an office, conversing-

Jeff: "Look, there's Rich from Procurement. He's gay, you know?"
              Dan: "Really? What makes you think that?
              Jeff: "Because, we went out for a few beers on Friday night...and then I took him back to my house. He sucked me off a bunch of times and I banged the hell out of him. He seemed to like it a lot more than other guys I've banged, too."
              Dan: "Yeah, what a f*g!"

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                I get it. You don't have to "break it down" for me.

I'm just saying that however-the-**** you (not you personally, the person who engages in it) attempt to justify it - It's still a ****sexual act. Period.

Like I said, you can dominate, embarass, emasculate, and humiliate a man in a multitude of other ways that don't involve putting your d*ck in his ass.

Furthermore these dudes do it until they cum, so that means that they're enjoying it. If it was purely about "domination" they'd just put it in once, then pull out and be like : "You my b*tch now". But they don't. They repeatedly **** other men in the ass until they cum and then get all bent out of shape when people call them f*ggots.

"I ain't ****, dawg! I was emasculatin' 'em!"

Yeah, sure.
                Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Because they're obviously aroused by the fact that they're dominating and humiliating the man, not the fact that there's penetration of another man's starfish going on.

Only the toughest of thugs understand it.

Look your attacking the messenger and I suggest you watch a documentary on prison rape, it's on youtube I think. Or read about it, not something I have done on purpose but I have come up on the subject in hip hop magazines and things like that.

I understand the act is gay, but if they were actually gay, then why is it when they get out of prison, they don't continue this gay lifestyle?

It seems to be some phenomenon that happens among men when they are separated from women for a long period of time. Like the sailor example I used.

I get what you are saying, but it's much deeper than "they inserted the penis in the anus so therefore they are gay".

Also, they get erections because a lot of these men are seen as feminin that they rape. It's weird I know, I'm not condoning it I'm just passing on what I have read and seen on the subject.

Comment

Look your attacking the messenger and I suggest you watch a documentary on prison rape, it's on youtube I think. Or read about it, not something I have done on purpose but I have come up on the subject in hip hop magazines and things like that.

I understand the act is gay, but if they were actually gay, then why is it when they get out of prison, they don't continue this gay lifestyle?

It seems to be some phenomenon that happens among men when they are separated from women for a long period of time. Like the sailor example I used.

I get what you are saying, but it's much deeper than "they inserted the penis in the anus so therefore they are gay".

Also, they get erections because a lot of these men are seen as feminin that they rape. It's weird I know, I'm not condoning it I'm just passing on what I have read and seen on the subject.
                  how you know they dont continue this lifestyle outside of prison....they probably be ****ing dudes left and right as soon as they get out..just behind closed doors....once you go gay there is no coming back

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                    They could have separate sections for rapists.

They already have different areas within prisons, it wouldn't cost any more money to keep those who don't want to be raped in a different section.

Also, anybody who rapes someone in prison should 1) be charged just like on the outside and 2) placed in solitary confinement for several months.

Rape is a serious crime, and the victim is never the same afterwards. Many rape victims suffer from post-tramautic stress.

Prison rapists are usually not gay. They are more likely to be sexual sadists.

Gay people are as a rule MUCH BETTER people than prison rapists.
                    It would cost a lot of money. Prisons in America are over populated as it is. You can't just separate a group because they fear something, everyone who is weak fears something in prison. Violence, rape, intimidation and some even have to pay not to get hurt.

Most is not reported out of fear, so the prison officers, don't always know who is the rapists. It's not as simple as your making it out to be.

Originally posted by Javen View Post
                    how you know they dont continue this lifestyle outside of prison....they probably be ****ing dudes left and right as soon as they get out..just behind closed doors....once you go gay there is no coming back
                    Because I have read on it and seen documentaries on it. You should probably as well.

Comment

I've watched plenty of prison documentaries and MSNBC's 'Lock-Up' series, too.

They're still gay.

Comment

Working...
                      X