Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios vs Tim Bradley at 140 or 141 Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Bradley beats Rios easily. He is much faster and a much better boxer and Bradley takes a punch very well. Bradley is very good at 147 or he would not have done as well with Pacquiao as he did. As far as Pacquiao fighting Marquez to avoid a fight with Bradley I think that is ridiculous. About 95% of the fans and boxing writers thought Pacquiao won that fight by a mile. Even Pacquiao's sworn enemy, Floyd Mayweather Sr. said Pacquiao won by mile or words to that effect. If Pacquiao beats Marquez clearly he gains much respect from the many fans that thought Marquez deserved to win the third Pacquiao fight. If he beats Bradley again he gains little because damn near everyone thinks he already clearly beat Bradley.I believe Pacquiao chose to fight Marquez for those reason plus it will be a much better fight. He also picked Marquez because he pays much better and this is prize fighting. I don't even know if Bradley would accept a fight with Rios. Apparently he turn down lots of money to fight Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali boxer View Post
      Bradley's a chump! He got treated like a red headed step child against Pacquiao and people got the nerve to make it sound like it was a close fight. I don't even like Pacquiao and I could see that ****. Ray Charles told me it was a robbery. Bradley ain't **** dude! Rios by KO
      As if Pacquiao - Rios would be a close competitive fight... Rios wouldn't even make it to the final bell get win via robbery
      Last edited by JDezi4; 11-14-2012, 09:43 PM.

Comment

It would be a great entertaining fight...

But Bradley would own it... Sure Rios may get Bradley in the corner every once in a while, but not even light fast hands of Pacquiao (along with the power) could catch Bradley enough times to KO him

Meanwhile, Rios has no chance on the scorecards... So, safe bet BRADLEY

Comment

Some good exchanges, but a clear Bradley UD.

Comment

Rios has a good chance since he can stay in the pocket and trade even when Bradley is scoring with combinations because of Bam Bam's sturdy chin and the fact Bradley doesn't throw too hard. Pacquiao exposed Bradley's lack of punching power. The fact he was able to blitz Lamont Peterson when Peterson gave Khan such a stern test is a little strange, maybe the PEDs Peterson was using contributed to that, or maybe he just improved as a fighter. Bradley would be favored in a match against Rios, but don't rule out an upset, I think Bradley is susceptible to fighters who are willing to take two to land one.

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
              Rios has a good chance since he can stay in the pocket and trade even when Bradley is scoring with combinations because of Bam Bam's sturdy chin and the fact Bradley doesn't throw too hard. Pacquiao exposed Bradley's lack of punching power. The fact he was able to blitz Lamont Peterson when Peterson gave Khan such a stern test is a little strange, maybe the PEDs Peterson was using contributed to that, or maybe he just improved as a fighter. Bradley would be favored in a match against Rios, but don't rule out an upset, I think Bradley is susceptible to fighters who are willing to take two to land one.
              WTF Pacquiao did??

And u bring up the Peterson fight, and somehow came to the conclusion that a pressure fighter is Bradley's weakness? Did u see the Peterson fight?

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                WTF Pacquiao did??

And u bring up the Peterson fight, and somehow came to the conclusion that a pressure fighter is Bradley's weakness? Did u see the Peterson fight?
                Rios couldnt even beat the people that lost to Bradley like Peterson or Alexander. Im so confident that Bradley would beat Rios i would bet my account on it. And **** fighting at a catchweight. If Rios want some he can move his fat*** up to 147.

Comment

Just what Bradley needs for his return to the ring.

A one-sided schooling of a hypejob with a[n annoying] fanbase.

Comment

Bradley get beat down.

He think Rios is a dumb truck like most here and try to beat him at his own game and end up getting fucked up like they all do.

Comment

Bradley gets destroyed ......

Comment

Working...
                      X