No announcement yet.

Manny - JMM's style against Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny - JMM's style against Manny

this thread/letter is for Manny as well, just in case he hasn't figured out JMM's style yet against him.

It took me 25 rounds to figure out what JMM was doing that was so effective against Manny. JMM turns Manny clockwise, JMM slips/bobs to his left, pivot to his left, everything to the left for jmm, spinning Manny clockwise and neutralizing Manny’s left hand, not just neutralizing the straight left, but neutralizing the left hand altogether, except maybe the left hook, but since jmm is virtually behind Pac the left hook would not have the same power when it lands. And since JMM is virtually hitting Manny from behind, JMM also neutralizes part of Manny’s right hand arsenals as well, because he is behind Manny most of the time when they trade punches. That is all there is to JMM’s technique. He HIDES BEHIND MANNY then he counters.

I was going to write this prior to Bradley fight because i was thinking Bradley team might implement the same technique, but because Manny showed he wanted the 4th fight just moments after the 3rd fight led me to assume that Roach and Manny have figured out JMM’s technique after the 3rd fight. I was so confident Roach and Manny figured out JMM’s technique I did not bother to write this prior to Bradley fight.

Low and behold Bradley implemented the same technique and made Manny miss but Bradley could not capitalize because he does not have the same skill level as JMM (and because of Bradley natural style of fighting). so manny just piled on the points but unfortunately for manny the judges was blinded by the number of misses instead of the number to Hits Pac made to Bradley.

I hope Manny and his team reads this if they haven’t figured out JMM yet.

pls forgive my English its my second language.

edited: i wrote counter-clockwise instead of clockwise
    Last edited by woopwoop; 10-27-2012, 10:53 AM.

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post
    this thread/letter is for Manny as well, just in case he hasn't figured out JMM's style yet against him.

It took me 25 rounds to figure out what JMM was doing that was so effective against Manny. JMM turns Manny counter clockwise, JMM slips/bobs to his left, pivot to his left, everything to the left for jmm, spinning Manny counter clockwise and neutralizing Manny’s left hand, not just neutralizing the straight left, but neutralizing the left hand altogether, except maybe the left hook, but since jmm is virtually behind Pac the left hook would not have the same power when it lands. And since JMM is virtually hitting Manny from behind, JMM also neutralizes part of Manny’s right hand arsenals as well, because he is behind Manny most of the time when they trade punches. That is all there is to JMM’s technique. He HIDES BEHIND MANNY then he counters.

I was going to write this prior to Bradley fight because i was thinking Bradley team might implement the same technique, but because Manny showed he wanted the 4th fight just moments after the 3rd fight led me to assume that Roach and Manny have figured out JMM’s technique after the 3rd fight. I was so confident Roach and Manny figured out JMM’s technique I did not bother to write this prior to Bradley fight.

Low and behold Bradley implemented the same technique and made Manny miss but Bradley could not capitalize because he does not have the same skill level as JMM. so manny just piled on the points but unfortunately for manny the judges was blinded by the number of misses instead of the number to Hits Pac made to Bradley.

I hope Manny and his team reads this if they haven’t figured out JMM yet.

pls forgive my English its my second language.
    i doubt it

Comment

im going to keep bumping this until fight night

Comment

watch boxing fury and they explained everything there..

Comment

It's going to be a fiesta in Mexico after Dec 8, early Christmas present for their boxing fans.

Comment

masterful counter-punching

Comment

if Pacquiao is already aware of this i would not be surprise if he KO JMM this time around.

p.s

jmm's technique only works well against southpaw where he can hide behind the opponent. where as against orthodox fighters (mayweather, also against Past prime barrera jmm had a hard time) he has no where to hide.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
                It's going to be a fiesta in Mexico after Dec 8, early Christmas present for their boxing fans.
                yep, if jmm wins.
                Last edited by woopwoop; 10-26-2012, 10:57 PM.

Comment

It is not "hiding", it is called footwork.Namely pivoting.
                  One can pivot in both directions, for different reasons.

Deflecting your opponent's line of attack without being forced against the ropes is only one of the possible uses.

By the way...
                  even though Manny is a rather unorthodox, wild fighter, I am pretty sure he knows about pivoting

Comment

Originally posted by B-Bomber View Post
                    It is not "hiding", it is called footwork.Namely pivoting.
                    One can pivot in both directions, for different reasons.

Deflecting your opponent's line of attack without being forced against the ropes is only one of the possible uses.

By the way...
                    even though Manny is a rather unorthodox, wild fighter, I am pretty sure he knows about pivoting
                    youre taking my word "hiding" literally. i know about footwork, pivoting etc. i already mentioned that in my thread. jmm side stepping, pivoting, slipping, bobbing to the left creates an angle for him that makes it very hard for Pac to hit = "hiding".

and im not saying Manny does not know pivoting. im sure he does, in the eyes of the untrained or just casual boxing fans, Manny may look like a wild and unorthodox fighter, but if you know boxing you will notice that his foot work is up there with the best of them. that is not the point of my thread.

p.s

its funny when you post something like this all of a sudden boxing experts comes out and acts like they knew it all along.
                    Last edited by woopwoop; 10-27-2012, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X