No announcement yet.

Your Passion for the sport of boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Passion for the sport of boxing

I am 23 years old and have been watching boxing since I was a kid, but I just became a harcore boxing fan about 2 years ago. Now I can't get away from this site and I find myself thinking about boxing all the time. I also shadow box alot haha.....I'm going to start training here in a few weeks. Also, I want to collect every boxing posters and other materials from my fav fighters. Tell me about your passion for the sport. Its almost an obsession for me now!

Feelin' the excact same way, I can't describe to my self why I love boxing so much, it's just MY sport. There's no other sport that gives me 10 % of the thrill I get from watching boxing.
    The more I get to know it, the more I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by OZ1986 View Post
      I am 23 years old and have been watching boxing since I was a kid, but I just became a harcore boxing fan about 2 years ago. Now I can't get away from this site and I find myself thinking about boxing all the time. I also shadow box alot haha.....I'm going to start training here in a few weeks. Also, I want to collect every boxing posters and other materials from my fav fighters. Tell me about your passion for the sport. Its almost an obsession for me now!
      hahaahaha im the exact same way mah dude. i shaddow box evry single day.. threw out the day. nd im always on this site. nd thinkin bout boxing. didnt think thierd be another like me. i been watchin boxing since i was 5 cuz of my dominican/ latino heritage of watchin de la hoya ppv's. then in 06 i became a hardcore fan after watchin my first joan guzman fight.

Comment

I tought i was the only one that shadow boxed haha

Comment

Would be great if some of the hardcore posters could put some words on, why they love boxing so much. Words of wisdom.

Comment

i love boxing, i go to a gym every day, shadowbox constantly, i jus love it, its just an exciting sport

Comment

I love boxing more than the following...

1. Boxing
              2. Gin
              3. God (and I'm a devout catholic)
              4. Sex

Comment

Nothing gets me more pumped then watching the 2 warriors make their enterance into the arena.

Comment

I day dream alot about being a boxing promoter....

Comment

Being a promoter would be badass!

Comment

Working...
                    X