No announcement yet.

Donaire should just tell Arum to make the Mares fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire should just tell Arum to make the Mares fight

That would put an end to all the GBP-Top Rank feud bull****.

Bob works for you, Nonito. You don't work for him.

Nonito doesn't have to fight Mares if he doesn't want to. He has other options such as Rigondeaux.

So he won't be dictated to.

Comment

He doesn't want to make Arum mad again.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
        Nonito doesn't have to fight Mares if he doesn't want to. He has other options such as Rigondeaux.

He won't fight Rigo. Let's be real here.

Comment

Donaire-Rigo has no hype and their styles wouldn't match up anywhere near as well as Mares and Nonito. I agree with the original post. Arum works for Nonito and Donaire just needs to open his mouth

Comment

he got a fight coming up so i don't think that bothers him right now. after the arce fight, you'll get your answers.

Comment

donaire has publicly stated he wants to fight mares, but he knows GB and TR have had their differences. but the deal made by GP about the rios-donaire 2in1 proposal was kinda good, TR will turn in down and arum will release another rant. dude is old, once he's out of the picture, the real negotiation begins

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post

Didn't Donaire tell GoldenBoy, if they love the sport they will make Mares-Donaire! So why won't he tell Arum the same thing?! I tell you why cause Donaire don't want it and his statement to Goldenboy was just a P-R move otherwise if he really meant it he would have said this to his own promoter as well. Donaire playing the ducking card again with Mares now.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  Didn't Donaire tell GoldenBoy, if they love the sport they will make Mares-Donaire! So why won't he tell Arum the same thing?! I tell you why cause Donaire don't want it and his statement to Goldenboy was just a P-R move otherwise if he really meant it he would have said this to his own promoter as well. Donaire playing the ducking card again with Mares now.
                  Why would Donaire duck Mares?

silliest thing i've heard in a while

Comment

NoRigo Ducknaire is too busy hiding in his wife's dress.

Comment

Working...
                    X