Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terry Norris: "If PBF & Pac fought in my era they wouldnt've been Champions"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish these moronic fighters from the past stop talking about fantasy match-ups, especially when its fighters who would most likely lose to the fighters they insanely think they could beat. I guess some of these fantasy match up fighters talk about are because they're so punch-drunk.

Comment

exactly the **** I was talking 'bout after the Pac-Mosley fight....dudes make fun and talk down on fighters/warriors health AFTER they've stood in the truth box and answered manly questions....but then wanna do the same to fighters who won't entertain you sick ****s...smh....how can dudes make fun of a fighter being punch drunk and then call another figher a coward for not banging?!?....wtf is wrong with yall?!?.....you would think you coward callers would side with a warrior like Mr. Norris as a way of paying hommage to yall so called boxing beliefs....I dont get it!!!

anyway, I agree with Mr. Norris to the fullest...those 2 would've had problems and I DO think he would've gave Floyd some work....Floyd has NEVER stopped a LEGIT HOF fighter at 147 or above...so that chin talk can be thrown in the trash...Floyd's gun shots or better yet pot shots has yet to body a LEGIT welter....and Mr. Norris can knock Floyd out....we've seen Floyd rocked by lesser dudes....Manny is too small and shouldn't be in the convo....Mr. Norris smacks him around on a off day and the rest of them like Pea and some others would've toyed with Manny....Manny got NOW...not NEXT...not BEFORE...but NOW!!!...this is his time and thats how it should be left!!

Comment

Working...
      X