Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tim Baldy looking past Devon alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
    Yes he is imo. A lot of people are. Alexander looked bad in one fight and now he's like some bum apparently. I don't see a lot of fans giving Devon much of a chance.
    Co-sign here,I think he'll win,1 tough performance & he went from 2nd best at 140 to garbage!!People are gonna remember real quick though,he has the better chin of the 2,he is better technically & he can match Bradley's high workrate!!

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
      Co-sign here,I think he'll win,1 tough performance & he went from 2nd best at 140 to garbage!!People are gonna remember real quick though,he has the better chin of the 2,he is better technically & he can match Bradley's high workrate!!
      If anything the two gun shots he took from Holt only solidified his chin.

He was knocked unconscious and got up immediately and resumed to kick Holts ass.

That's someone who has been tested... and passed with flying colors. He's been there, he's felt it, he's experienced it, he's prevailed through it.

It means a lot.

Comment

Bradley looks pretty focus to me IMO

I'm sure both know what's at stake here.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          If anything the two gun shots he took from Holt only solidified his chin.

He was knocked unconscious and got up immediately and resumed to kick Holts ass.

That's someone who has been tested... and passed with flying colors. He's been there, he's felt it, he's experienced it, he's prevailed through it.

It means a lot.
          I agree,I think Bradley is really good,but I think Alexander is better,chin wise!!He's also better technically & can match Bradley's output,1 tough fight doesn't make a fighter garbage!!

Comment

I agree,I think Bradley is really good,but I think Alexander is better,chin wise!!He's also better technically & can match Bradley's output,1 tough fight doesn't make a fighter garbage!!
            Well I never said he was garbage so not sure why you're telling me that.

Bradley has intangibles.

His conditioning is far superior... and so is his strength.

Bradley also uses nonstop lateral movement, constantly moving up and down and side to side with excellent head movement.... Alexander stays stiff, he shoots off fast hands... but his head stays immobile.

He also doesn't like pressure... and unlike Kotelnik, Bradley will not run out of gas at any point in the fight.

It's not as simple as, "he can match his workrate".

Comment

True but it was a fight against a guy who hasn't KOed anyone of note, ever. It was purely on boxing skill that fight was based and people see it as the robbery of the year.

This fight comes down to experience triumphing here. Alexander seems far too naive. He even has Don King as his promoter?

Who would hire Don King in 2010? Kevin Cunningham and Devon Alexander.
              Why? Because they are naive.

Who will lose on January 29th? Devon Alexander.
              Why? Because his trainer is naive.

Comment

But who has Alexander tested his chin against?

I think a lot of people forgot that before he put urango on his azz urango was actually winning the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  Well I never said he was garbage so not sure why you're telling me that.

Bradley has intangibles.

His conditioning is far superior... and so is his strength.

Bradley also uses nonstop lateral movement, constantly moving up and down and side to side with excellent head movement.... Alexander stays stiff, he shoots off fast hands... but his head stays immobile.

He also doesn't like pressure... and unlike Kotelnik, Bradley will not run out of gas at any point in the fight.

It's not as simple as, "he can match his workrate".
                  I never said U said that,but the majority of boxing scene seems to think so!!Before Kotelnik he was either 1 or 2 at 140,since most have swept him under the rug!!But we shall see,either way!!

Comment

Working...
                  X