Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd "really injured"? Or trying to sell more tickets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post
    why whenever news of Mayweather comes out..."its FALSE AND ITS REALLY SOMETHING ELSE AND NOT FOR REAL"??? I mean for real. I think as boxing FANS, we need to let MORE information come out before we jump to hasty conclusions. The guy could REALLY be hurt. I say that because I am an athlete and injuries occur. Give the guy a break, if he got into a car accident, you dudes who automatically say that it was his fault WITH NO INFORMATION ABOUT IT OR ANYTHING! Am I mad that it got postponed? Yes. However, I am NOT stupid. If it did come out that he "faked" this injury for because of tickets sales, etc, then I would call him out on it and I am a FAN (not stan) of Mayweather. But lets allow MORE news of this situation generate so that we are INFORMED and not jumping to conclusions as always when it comes to Floyd Joy.

Comment

UFC 100 is 4 days before, is it not?

floyd robably doesnt want the ppv compitition

Comment

Originally posted by rape View Post

says the Cotto NUTHUGGER.....with 20 alts...you are MORE WHITE than anyone on here...

Comment

says the Cotto NUTHUGGER.....with 20 alts...you are MORE WHITE than anyone on here...
          sorry. only one username friend.

Comment

I feel you larry, I really do. But I will not be like everyone else on here and jump to conclusions and automatically assume something because the majority is. As I said, with an injury situation, I PERSONALLY need more information. Is that fair?
            co-sign....but I find it weird that if Mayweather is really the "ppv king" that he claims he is...where are the reports of his fight "selling out" and tickets are only available for closed circuit? Not even the scalpers and ticket brokers bought into the hype....or prove my thoughts wrong with a link to information on ticket sales are going.

Comment

the problem is that floyd is no where near the draw he thought he was and thats being proven now. you can bring his ppv numbers up with hoya and hatton but we all know they were the draws and mayweathers ******* personality made the hype a little more interesting. mayweather vs marquez proves that point

Comment

Originally posted by rape View Post
                sorry. only one username friend.

so how you know about TCN Souljah if you only have this one username?

Comment

nobody here should question mayweathers injury unless they have direct knowledge of situation. to say he is a ***** and faking shows you have no credibilty and just hate him blindly

Comment

Originally posted by DGP View Post
                    nobody here should question mayweathers injury unless they have direct knowledge of situation. to say he is a ***** and faking shows you have no credibilty and just hate him blindly
                    that is what I am saying. And I would say it for ANY fighter because I am a FAN of boxing. REAL TALK. Green K given.

Comment

so how you know about TCN Souljah if you only have this one username?

i've been around for a while. i'm not king but i am familiar with him and the other puerto ricans you war with. i used to have his screen name but i haven't seen him on in centuries.

Comment

Working...
                      X